my father, the result of terrorism.

SleepOnIt

i havent been here for a few days, and this might not make sense but i need to have someone know. on tue my father was in the south building (the second one), giveing a presentation for massmutual, when the plane hit. he made it out before the second plane hit, but was hurt badly by peoples body parts, and debris. my father, target of assasination. seems ridiculas doesnt it? it is, and so is the waste of all the other people that died. it makes no sense. well, it does, but that is a whole other book to read. we want to go to war right?? slap in the face of america right? bomb them, in turn killing people who are not us but in the same way just like my father and anyone else at the trade center, innocent. go to war, we say this, rich people poor people, who is going to go to war for the act of terrorism that was a counteract because of our corrupt government? we are, we will be the ones dieing, and we dont even know why? does anyone here even fucking know why this happened? no, but you are ready to die. this might make sense to some, but to most of you, im sure you wont. thats okay. but think about who you would die for and who you would kill.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

glad to hear your father is okay. I like many people am still waiting to hear from some close friends in nyc. I hope that they are okay. I have been watching the news and it amazes me that people are ready to go to war with a enemy that they do not even know. How can we go and get angry with 7 million muslims when most of them had nothing to do with it. it is so sad that people feel that killing more INNOCENT people will be the only way to make ourselves feel better.

fuck religion....all of them.

i dont think this is a bandwagon, just a few people who have stepped back to see the bigger picture....im not even going to get into things....

im glad your dad made is safe and im glad to see your type of thinking....

its a shame the people who make decisions in our world cant think this way....which is basically nothing more than logical problem solving....

------------------

i apoligize for my ridiculous signature showing up in all my posts....

[This message has been edited by boogie hands (edited 09-13-2001).]

Not only am I glad that your father is okay, I am happy that you are happy. I know this doesn't make sense, but in a world were children (and I make no age limits) are often disrespectful and ungrateful towards their parents it is nice to have a wakeup and the opportunity to realize how much your family means to you.

Originally posted by SleepOnIt:

i havent been here for a few days, and this might not make sense but i need to have someone know. on tue my father was in the south building (the second one), giveing a presentation for massmutual, when the plane hit. he made it out before the second plane hit, but was hurt badly by peoples body parts, and debris. my father, target of assasination. seems ridiculas doesnt it? it is, and so is the waste of all the other people that died. it makes no sense. well, it does, but that is a whole other book to read. we want to go to war right?? slap in the face of america right? bomb them, in turn killing people who are not us but in the same way just like my father and anyone else at the trade center, innocent. go to war, we say this, rich people poor people, who is going to go to war for the act of terrorism that was a counteract because of our corrupt government? we are, we will be the ones dieing, and we dont even know why? does anyone here even fucking know why this happened? no, but you are ready to die. this might make sense to some, but to most of you, im sure you wont. thats okay. but think about who you would die for and who you would kill.

This is a good example of a level-headed person who is directly effected with the tragedy. You have my respect, if it means anything.

Originally posted by *see-phore*:

glad to hear your dads alright,im EVEN MORE happy to hear the other things you said.

dude you get more ghoulish every time you open your mouth...

Sleep, I'm only happy that your dad is recovering, I wish him a speedy convolesance

------------------

2 Can Sam

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9
Originally posted by boogie hands:

i dont think this is a bandwagon, just a few people who have stepped back to see the bigger picture....im not even going to get into things....

im glad your dad made is safe and im glad to see your type of thinking....

its a shame the people who make decisions in our world cant think this way....which is basically nothing more than logical problem solving....

I meant bandwagon as far as the same sentiments for this guy's father...

which in this case is nothing but good wishes for him and his family.

sorry if anyone took that the wrong way.

and i am not sure what to make of this "bigger picture…" it just opened so many more "cans of worms" that we now need to address. too many to list, but i am sure many of the readers here are smart enough to figure this out on their own...

Hey Sleep- glad to hear the good news about your dad man. A few people I know from "west of you" are still missing there- kind of scary even though i didnt know them well. Anyway man..im definately glad to hear the news and i WILL be up in october..but im not going to have a chance to get up i dont think - ill let you know about that...ill speak with you soon man.

thanks all for the support, i just really needed to vent some shit, and it is alot easier to tell a whole shit load of people that you dont know your problems, believe it or not. senor, extra thanks to you, hope to see you soon, i hope your peeps are okay, and me and you know who are waiting, and you dont really have a choice about the getting up part, its happening.

wow do I respect you. Firstly, you were obviously directly affected by what happened, but you can step back and understand that maybe the right thing to do isn't to say AHH BOMB EVERYTHING IN SIGHT, because its true, the US would be just as bad. I serisouly commend your thoughts...

glad to know your dad is alright...

this is the first time in the longest with no kind of talking shit...it just goes to show we pull together when it counts...lets keep it that way...i'm glad to hear you pops is okay...i dont know what i would do if i lost mine...remember "united we stand, divided we fall"

may sound cheesy but its the truth

------------------

jus me and you muthafucka jus me and you...i'll put trade marks around your fuckin eye

Guest SPLINTER

^^^^^ what they said and..

Until the philosophy which holds one race

Superior and another inferior

Is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned

Everywhere is war, me say war

That until there is no longer first class

And second class citizens of any nation

Until the colour of a man's skin

Is of no more significance than the colour of his eyes

Me say war

That until the basic human rights are equally

Guaranteed to all, without regard to race

Dis a war

That until that day

The dream of lasting peace, world citizenship

Rule of international morality

Will remain in but a fleeting illusion

To be pursued, but never attained

Now everywhere is war, war

-performed by Bob Marley, written by Alan Cole and Carlton Barrett

Cole and Barret new there shit and until tha day.....

either that or untill WW3 destroys the world and evolution starts over peace may be attained.... whenever that may be.

------------------

"Babylon throne gone down" -Rastaman

how are you gonna have a quote that says "cock in one hand gun in the other" like you're all hard, and then this piece of shit bin Laden (i hate him because he's a murderer, not because he's a muslim. there's plenty of arabs and muslims at my school and my work and i got nothin but respect and love for all of em) comes over here and kills thousands of innocent people, and you wont fight for that? am i missing something? if thats not worth fighting for, what the fuck is?

Good to hear about your father bro, mine too was a victim of the terror...he was working right next to the helipad when the plane hit the pentagon, luckily he was walking twards the oposite side of the building at the time...he was very fourtunate to be alive. Unfortunatly many of his good friends, and many great men that i knew on account of him are dead....what is the world coming to? My love goes out to those who had their lives taken..

This was the most terrifying thing that ever happened to me. My school is 3 blocks away from the former WTC, and when I went outside to see it, I watched people up close, fall out of the building. I also saw, as we were being evacuated, Tower 1 (north) collapse. I will never forget what I saw, and I now constantly think about all the people missing and dead, all the families whose fathers, mothers, wives, husbands, daughters, sons who went to work and never came home. My friend's mother works in tower 1, and was lucky enough to be late for work Tuesday, and never went to work.

Archived