C H U R C H

T=E=A=S=E

Originally posted by Daze One Million

can god produce a rock so heavy not even he can lift it?

i been sayin the simpsons one all day

Homer: Can God microwave a burrito so hot, he himself could not eat it

Flanders: Well as melon scratchers go thats a humdinger

Homer: Now you see what i have been dealing with

I must have said that 20 times today

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by onesecondple

Or he could watch thousands of people fight over the "holy lands" when he probably thinks that land is shit and some place like new zealand is the holy land and no one wants it. So much funny shit goin on all the time

that'd be funny shit. i think that was a practical joke god played on all these dudes. god gave us a whole planet, and these fucktards are fighting over a patch of sand.

i also hate how when people who are way to into church, when anything happens, it's because of jesus, whether its good or bad, they make it good...

"i got a new car, because jesus wanted me to have a new car"

"i got in a wreck a week later, and totalled my car, but that was just jesus taking the car back because I didn't need it anymore, things will be okay still..."

instead of just saying, damn, what the fuck is up with that. I just got my car, and now it's totalled... mother fucker!

:lol:

I was forced to go to church when I was younger, but have not gone, nor prayed, and don't believe in god.

"...I cannot bow my head or kneel my figure to a fake symbol. And yet I dream and walk this earth in free thought for myself, proving my existence without this form of worship.

So now let me spit upon the cross of your worship, or kill me in the name of god. I only understand its hate, the skin beneath a mask of shallow actions with a book of superstitions to live by, all living blind."

i went through a bout where i believed that God was not there and there was actually nothing. But hey, there might be, might not, i think there is something or someone. I mean, and if there isnt, to have the whole planet in turmoil and believeing in it almost, thats some amazing shit. I mean, 50 large in the other hand...

this comes from the cd im listening to right now, it's good concepts / thoughts, take it for what it's worth, just reflect on it for a moment:

1). Don't let your past problems control your future.

2). Don't live in your past accomplishments.

3). Take responsibility for where you are in your life today.

4). Renew your dreams for the future.

5). Discover your own unique DNA.

6). Delight yourself in the lord. (he had me interested in his speech until this one)

7). Write down your vision / goals down.

:Accomplishing your goals:

1). You need passion / desire in your heart. (see the end)

2). Count the cost. (everything worth something cost something, whether it's time, or effort, etc...)

3). Face your personal opposition. (those who doubt your goals)

4). Take decisive action. (Don't wait for the perfect timing, because there really isn't a perfect timing)

5). Realise the power of adveristy. (see them as a opportunity).

6). Make "in journey" decisions, don't be afraid to adjust.

7). Never stop fighting. (never give up)

ok, being serious for a second

sorry teasola, gettin off your topic but still related.

i don't really believe in god in any way that i've ever seen him explained in anything i've ever read or heard. but i believe their might be something out there that we could consider a "creator" in some way. some fuckin crazy force we don't understand.

maybe i smoke too much weed, but sometimes i ask myself, "what the fuck IS all this shit?" (referring to the universe and the existence of anything). ya know? if no one started this shit, what the fuck is it?

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E

this comes from the cd im listening to right now, it's good concepts / thoughts, take it for what it's worth, just reflect on it for a moment:

1). Don't let your past problems control your future.

2). Don't live in your past accomplishments.

3). Take responsibility for where you are in your life today.

4). Renew your dreams for the future.

5). Discover your own unique DNA.

6). Delight yourself in the lord. (he had me interested in his speech until this one)

7). Write down your vision / goals down.

:Accomplishing your goals:

1). You need passion / desire in your heart. (see the end)

2). Count the cost. (everything worth something cost something, whether it's time, or effort, etc...)

3). Face your personal opposition. (those who doubt your goals)

4). Take decisive action. (Don't wait for the perfect timing, because there really isn't a perfect timing)

5). Realise the power of adveristy. (see them as a opportunity).

6). Make "in journey" decisions, don't be afraid to adjust.

7). Never stop fighting. (never give up)

yeah, but these ideas circle the world everyday without any relation to any church

Originally posted by onesecondple

yeah, but these ideas circle the world everyday without any relation to any church

yea yea, but it's a cd where the pastor from my mom's church was talking about it... blaaa. basically she got suckered into buying the cd i guess, but yo, thats church for you. :lol:

Guys and Gals I am in the middle when it comes to church

My first girlfriend I had was going to church by force still is

I'm not with church or against it

If it has postive things that help many people get through the day great!

right now in my I dont care for being part of "christians group"

but I wont hate on it.

Originally posted by MrZeSo

Guys and Gals I am in the middle when it comes to church

I first girlfriend I had was going to church by force still it

I not with church or against it

If it has postive things that help many people get through the day great!

I right now in my I dont care for being part of "christians group"

but I wont hate on it.

is english your second language?

no english is not my second langauge you dumb fucker

mistakes mistakes do pencil have erasers? yes or no question iquit

iquit you my new toy i am going to start playing with.

ah, your balls are gonna get sad, but i bet you wont have trouble finding a guy to fill in the empty time there

onesecond go become a english teacher, why you worried about my grammer?

its not so much the grammer, but the uncomprehensable statements. Re-read what you post, it makes no sense, none at all. You put like 8 nouns next to each other and then 1 verb at the end and then hahaha, like we are supposed to comprehend what you mean. We arent in that huge brain of yours. well, thats huge forehead i guess i should say.

onesecond you computer geek, i dont care what you think, you dont know anything about me. and the picture you posted is you when you were born your mother probably sucked too much horse dick and look how you came out. hahahahahaha you need to accept it, its you.

onesecond you computer geek, i dont care think what you, you dont know anything about me. and the picture you posted is you when you were born your mother probably sucked too much horse dick and look how you came out. hahahahahaha you need to accept its you.

i stopped reading becuase your first sentance made absolutely no sense at all

Archived