*New Maxim Cover; Marge Simpson*

Daze One Million

Marge gets sexy Maxim makeover

Marge Simpson is being given a sexy makeover to appear on the front cover of men's mag Maxim.

NCBuy.com says the cartoon character will strike a provocative pose in a wet, low-cut dress while scrubbing the floor.

On the inside pages, Marge changes her trademark hairstyle - letting her blue hair hang down as she waits for Homer in bed.

Maxim editor-in-chief, Keith Blanchard, says the front cover is a "radical departure for a men's magazine."

But he adds: "She's the sexiest mama in all of toon town, especially that sexy voice - arrghh!"

The team behind The Simpsons helped create the sketches for the special forthcoming issue.

But Maxim says only a third of the covers will feature Marge - the rest will carry a picture of Paris Hilton

http://images.thesun.co.uk/picture/0,,2004120405,00.jpg'>

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_89054...showbizquirkies

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeha i got the new maxim.. definetly NOT marge simpson. the new cover is DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPEEEE.. Although there is something stupid on the inside about marge.

EDIT* wait.. 1/3 are marge simpson? SHIT I GOTTA GET ME ONE OF THOSE!!

cartoon food always looks so fucking delicious. like when some turkey aroma just wafts through the air and picks motherfuckers up by their noses. that shit makes me hungry. and cartoon bitches most def make me horny too. remember the rescue rangers? that little mouse bitch had such a sick pair of tits. soooo hot. i'll rub one out for marge just like i do for all my maxim bitches.

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

Originally posted by iquit

remember the rescue rangers? that little mouse bitch had such a sick pair of tits. soooo hot.

:lol:

Jessica rabbit got it goin on...