Who do you see moststs?

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You know what im really mad about. On saturday I got drunk by 3pm and then sobered up. When it rolled around to about 11 and it was time to start drinkin again i crushed a 12 to the face and nothing happend. Then it was Sunday. I was lazy all day. I took a nap at 9 pm and now im wide awake at 4 am on aMonday morning and the one girl ive met in months that i get along with has a man. This is what makes me mad.

ps. you didnt have to bring shit up about me stealin gas hahahaha.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

You know what im really mad about. On saturday I got drunk by 3pm and then sobered up. When it rolled around to about 11 and it was time to start drinkin again i crushed a 12 to the face and nothing happend. Then it was Sunday. I was lazy all day. I took a nap at 9 pm and now im wide awake at 4 am on aMonday morning and the one girl ive met in months that i get along with has a man. This is what makes me mad.

ps. you didnt have to bring shit up about me stealin gas hahahaha.

sorry about your booze mishap. But ill delete the gas thing, didnt think you would mind. You didnt have to mention the carburator, that was our little thing....:( :( :(

Originally posted by onesecondple

sorry about your booze mishap. But ill delete the gas thing, didnt think you would mind. You didnt have to mention the carburator, that was our little thing....:( :( :(

Haha. Dont delete that shit. I could care less. haha it woulda been funnier if some one else other than the cops woulda been around to see shit.

and as for tease. haahaha. You'll pass me up by may. haha. Gangster.:lol:

Originally posted by mr.yuck

Haha. Dont delete that shit. I could care less. haha it woulda been funnier if some one else other than the cops woulda been around to see shit.

and as for tease. haahaha. You'll pass me up by may. haha. Gangster.:lol:

i changed it to children

Archived