AWE2

bacon bits

Originally posted by littlezane

adrreessing to thenewstyle

The reason no one knows who you are, is caus no one cares, proud pussies in this graff game are like proud pussies (bitches) in high school, they are in their own illusioned world of cocaine and urban clothing and dont get real fame or real love.

Um, okay? WTF are you talking about and why does it have anything to do with this thread? Talk about AWE or don't talk at all.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if i remember correctly from reading this whole thread that awe and those fools got beat up and there shoes put on a roof. another thing id much rather see kytdtc up on trains or anywhere else , to tell you the truth i have no choice because theyre up on almost every line that passes and i see shit in every city on the west coast even every fucking bathroom when ever im pissing in every gas station in between all those cities. ive seen maybe two or three awe trains ever. other than just some legal begal shit. i never evn seen a tag. and who ever said that blue star '97'was done before dtc started your an idiot. jaber wrote dtc before he wrote kyt back when he killed santa cruz and other south bay towns....fuck all this beef it makes no sence how did it even start..no question whos on top though.....

Re: i wish jail time upon whoever is doing this

Originally posted by thenewstyle

Yeah that was a Jabs wall back in 97 or so before DTC hit that up.

Seriously, I'm about ready to kick some KYT ass at this point. Someone's being dumb, and not just regular stupid dumb....RUINING THINGS FOR THE REST OF US dumb. I'm not in any way a KYT hater, I love their shit almost as much as I like DTC shit.

Usually, people can do whatever the fuck they want when it comes to graff; I really don't care...but if what you're doing is going to personally affect me...I'm gonna get heated. And this dumb drama bullshit is starting to affect the community dumb shits.

Legal walls (especially those on business') are a wonderful asset to the graffiti community. The so-called "normal" people (I will define "normal" as those yupies who look at graffiti as vandalism, artists as mischevious punks, and so on) see these walls and are generally impressed...they're colorful, detailed, and obviously condoned by the shop owner (therefore making a statement in a way that the shopowner--who is a respectible being in the eyes of the "normal" due to his owning his own business or whatever-- is SUPPORTING graffiti). THIS IS GOOD!!!!!! Remember the big 2003 campaign in Seattle to stomp out graffiti when everyone went out one day and painted it all over?! That's BAD!!!!!!!

When the shopowner and "normal" people see such blatant destruction of respectable art...not only will they be unable to find the humor in it that YOU (kyt) do, but they'll be less likely to allow artists to paint again if they know it will be a target for vandalism. Even other nearby shop owners will be discouraged to allow graffiti artists to do pieces on their business walls when they see this garbage.

Forgive me for wanting to keep personal graffiti wars on the DL, but last I checked graffiti was still illegal and this drama is attracting unwanted attention. If ya hate AWE and his shit...why don't you do it the old fashioned way like BEAT HIS ASS UP instead of being a PUSSY and trashing his art (that is so non-confrontational). And if you're trying to say you're better than DTC, don't fill a fucking super soaker with ink and destroy a pieced wall like that...submit your work to the shop owner and get permission to do a better piece over it. THAT is a much better personal attack IMO. PLUS, ya might get paid.

HOLY JESUS FUCKING CHRIST I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW STUPID YOU ARE. NORMAL PEOPLE? RESPECTABLE ART? I SEEM TO RECALL SEATTLE STAMPING OUT GRAFF LONG BEFORE 2003 TRY 1993 AND YOU KNOW WHAT THE RESULT OF THAT CAMPAIGN WAS? YOU. BITCH ASS FRODOS COMPLAINING ABOUT ITCHY VAGINAS. IF YOU'VE BEEN PERSONALLY AFFECTED BY THIS BEEF, MAYBE YOU SHOULD PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS AND LOOK AT WHO YOU'RE PAINTING WITH AND WHERE YOUR LITTLE POSITIVE VANDALISM GRAFFITI COMMUNITY SUPPORT CAMPAIGN IS HEADING. CAGED ASS MOTHERFUCKER. GRAFFITI IS VANDALISM AND ITS DONE BY MISCHEVIOUS PUNKS. SO IF YOU'RE NOT FEELING MISCHEVIOUS WHILE DOING SOMETHING ILLEGAL, YOU'RE NOT DOING GRAFFITI. YOU'RE PAINTING A FUCKING MURAL AND THAT DOES NOTHING FOR KIDS WHO PUT IN REAL WORK. AS FOR THE TRADITIONAL WAY: DISS ALL HIS SHIT, BEAT HIS ASS, TAKE HIS SHOES, AND PUNK HIM FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE. SUBMIT THAT TO THE SHOP OWNER LOSER:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :yum:

I THINK HAVING A MAGAZINE HAS GONE TO YOUR HEADS.... A MAGAZINE STARTED BY A RICH KID, IN THE SUBURBS.... AND DAIR IS HELLA TOY, BUT HE HAS A SHIT LOAD OF TRAINS.

AWE 2 HAS BETTER LETTER STUCTURE AND COLORS AND TAGS AND JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING BETTER... BUT HE DONT BOMB SHIT

SO ITS TOY VS. TOY.... I DONT KNOW WHY ANYONE CARES

TOY VS. TOY IN THE NORTHWEST SUBURBAN BATTLE OF THE CENTURY

Originally posted by topwizard

I THINK HAVING A MAGAZINE HAS GONE TO YOUR HEADS.... A MAGAZINE STARTED BY A RICH KID, IN THE SUBURBS.... AND DAIR IS HELLA TOY, BUT HE HAS A SHIT LOAD OF TRAINS.

AWE 2 HAS BETTER LETTER STUCTURE AND COLORS AND TAGS AND JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING BETTER... BUT HE DONT BOMB SHIT

SO ITS TOY VS. TOY.... I DONT KNOW WHY ANYONE CARES

TOY VS. TOY IN THE NORTHWEST SUBURBAN BATTLE OF THE CENTURY

Rich kid? Suburbs? Sounds surreal but hella. Top Wizard, you can suck my dick. If you have something against me or any my homies we can easily have words in person. If not then drop it and stop running your mouth on matters that don't concern you. Diar's shit is original. Dude doesn't borrow styles. .Calling diar a toy. You're a fool and don't act bad with some tough guy reply either. I know for a fact you can't even fight. If you want to discuss this further then drop your e-mail. Fuck this thread.

hey I live in the gutter, everyones rich to me! And I did not want to hurt veks cause I kinda like the guy, I was just fighting for the love of beef. and everyone outside of dtc knows diar has 400 bad ones for every 1 good one. I dont lie

• 1 month later...

awe2 got style ...but dtc will fuck that fool up ...i think that awe2 might have to bite a bullet on this one unless he wants all his shit dissed ....and for everyone with diars name all in there mouth homies a beast you cant take nothing away from that check your train yard .....

this tread is funny.hate those legal types esspecially if thats all you do. get out on the street. catch a case , do some time its good for you. looks like topwizard had to back up on his statements. no matter how much dtc kyt is doing or not or good or ugly diars trains are. he has tons. ive seen some good ones. any way the one thing you can say is it dont matter who you are those guys dont back down to any one. any ways fuck this stupid tread .three pages is to much for this subject but iguees im making it worse bt adding to it......

Archived