AWE2

bacon bits

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by SKY

DTC should be learning from this writer, not going over him. Someone said it best earlier "Da Toy Crew".

please fool.. some freight dork doing some played out ass shit that aint even his... nerdy ass tci trying to run their mouths like they're some thugs, already got fucked up within a week. dont talk shit you fuckin clowns. thats what all you dumb fucks should learn from this writer.

Guest soneMILWwi
Originally posted by horse cock

do you have a flick of that evail to the left of that awe?

there is a pic of the evail in brick slayers in the northwest super thread, open your eyes...

There is no way that AWE is wack in any way, shape, or form. When I compare Joker to his current skill level, that is case in point. Furthermore, peace to the following writers:

-AWE

-Scale

-Flare

-Alke

-Tube

-Sigon

-Delk

-and anyone else who has been down since THE DAY. (pre-97!!!!!)

DTC, HOW LONG YOU BEEN WRITING?!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Merdle

In my opinion dtc bombs waaaaay harder then awe, but when it comes to quality on freights awe could take most anyone in dtc. I caught 5 diar trains today and they were all exactly the same, no effort scratch filled, not worth a flik type shit. Then odly enough I saw an awe/heat on the same line and I was fumbling for my camera. The work speaks for it self. I don't know or care how the beef started, but thats my opinion on the diar and awe. Wcb krew kills shit.

Originally posted by geo metro

Diar didnt write that you fucken fool but ask the dudes that did what happens when you talk some shit and how their shoes got onto the roof of that legal wall after they got beat down. :lol:

To bad no one caught photos of this taking place. We woulda jocked those pretty hard possibly used it on a future cover. We actually remember receiving quite a few packages from AWE and friends. Keep up the good work guys.

Archived