=A Boys Life=

Telo

So I got home from work late this afternoon after the first day on the new job that i was telling you guys about in orevious threads and BOY did my feet hurt. I havn't had a job where i had to stand for more than 10 minutes at a time for a long time. Anyways, I fire my ass flat down on the couch with a few veggie burgers and flip on the Boob Tube. I've been on this little HBO 13 station binge lately. It's the closest i can get to independent, interesting, documentary, "non brain frying" television i can get to. So i turn on this documentary that they have been playing lately over over over over again called "A Boys Life". I was wondering had caught this yet. Not only does this documentary capture a fucked up child living in fucked up household but it also captures the Model, southern trailer park trash family...

And I Quote "Even some of them rich city folks that went to college throw their babies in dumpsters". After this women admitted to beating her child and having an urge to kill it.

The kid doesn't seem to be really fucked up in school etc etc.. But when hes at home, he tries to fuck shit up. Including killing 3 dogs and 4 cats. Attempting suicide and shit. The crew i guess spent two years documenting this family and all that shit..

But my main question is this..

The movie "Monster Ball" is coming on.. Should i watch it?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Was Family Business HBO? That was a phresh show......

dont know about that show.. i just got HBO..

no im not a hippie. I actually eat meat, but i like the vegetarian food sometimes for a change.

Soooooo.. i already started monster ball so there is no turning back.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

are you talking about the same monster's ball that featured halle berry gettin nekkid? you're either gay or mentally inept

yeah she was just in a gaaaaaaaaaaangster sex scene..

Not gonna lie. I got a woo-hoo in my pants.

titties, ass,,,.. dam shes hot.. i wish i was billy bob thornton.

I cried.. God dammit I Cried!!.. jesus fucking christ.. I cried..

I really dont think I'll ever get over this stupid fucking thing i got..

Monster Ball made me cry..

Im the official, "12oz Nancy"..

dammit to hell..

Originally posted by Telo

I cried.. God dammit I Cried!!.. jesus fucking christ.. I cried..

I really dont think I'll ever get over this stupid fucking thing i got..

Monster Ball made me cry..

Im the official, "12oz Nancy"..

dammit to hell..

you're going to regret saying that *cough*emo-nancy-girly-boy-fag*cough*

and now that i've quoted it you can't delete it and pretend it never happened. mwahahaha.

Mr. ABC/you done opened up a can of worms now boy

liek i said before.. i eat anchovies straight, keep my lawn mower in tip-top shape and kick ass for fun.. im not an emo kid nor do i own those weird black framed glasses..

but i do cry during movies.. so i guess im a panzy.

Archived