Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
simple style

most freights in one night?

one piece, one e2e outliner, and probably 70 cars streaked I usually don't even have enough time to paint one piece let alone 20 because of how active my yard seems to be.

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

what are some of you counting?...crack filled "simples"...or actual pieces?

there's no way you're gonna do 100 pieces in a night..or even 43..i'm sorry...

i highly doubt anyone's hauling in 200 cans of paint to a spot...

yea pigs, its all bullshit. the most i ever did was like 13 and i had 3 huge bags of paint, painted non stop until the sun was up. but if this makes these guys feel better, let it be.

Originally posted by cultural me

something

the opritive word.

i did close to 200 streaks one day.

Originally posted by sweatstance

i never hit more than 2 per yard....... no more than one per line.....

stop heating out yards..... tomorrow's another day..

pace yourself... the more u hit the less quality you put in thinking of the next

canadians....pshh

6 quality pieces for me... And that was an all nighter... till the sun comes up baby for em day flix... but if i had more paint i could have knocked out like 3-4 more... But instead i just slept in the car for like an hour till the sun came up and knocked out one more...

Originally posted by torment.b4f

i once got some info that vapore gpk b4f did 100 freights in one night !!!!!!!!!!!properone .b4f

he lied to you.....

me i dunno bout 11-12 i guess.... but thats retarded... i feel perfectly fine just doing one really nice one in a night.... 5 is a good number for an evening....

I seem ta fall in the 1-3 range before I was in ta "MORE" but now it is about quality not quanity I like ta do nice shit where if your are lucky enuff ta be stopped by a train you see it and say wow look at that not oh look more straigt letter tags or 2 color throwies........jus my 2cents:king:

damn i d like to see your pieces if you've done 38 in one night... i mean you can do 38 pieces in a row, but in 24 hours you gotta paint pretty fast and sloppy, and not waste any minute to eat or drink. the more that i did in 24 h is 11 pieces, there was 2 e2e included in that. the more non-stop painting in a night was when we did each a wholecar and then rocked a e2e afterward..

i get tired after 3...and i want to go home...the most i hae done in a night is 7 or 8....but after 5 they always start looking all stoopid...i lose interest after 3 or 4...but 38 in a 24 hour period is just ridiculous...everyone that isnt worried about blowing the spot..is not a real dedicated freight painter...they are just stoopid and being a CARHOG...thats not me nigga i am a BALLHOG...SFR football team ruuuules!!!!

most frieghts

id say id hit around 3 a night because if ur thinking of hitting more then theres gonna be none left for the others lol so id think big and large and do maybe 3 side panels of 2 freights and then save the rest for someone else or the nex night peace vareOner...tbf...cwf

Re: most frieghts

Originally posted by vare_one

id say id hit around 3 a night because if ur thinking of hitting more then theres gonna be none left for the others lol so id think big and large and do maybe 3 side panels of 2 freights and then save the rest for someone else or the nex night peace vareOner...tbf...cwf

wtf you cant hit a freight,you cant even do 3D.

About 3 actually painted........9+ including throw-up fills w/the works......

Trying more for quality instead of demolishing tons of cars and drawing heat.....................

most ive done in one night is 26. a lay up all in a row. outlines in one night would be 120 . we had a spot to hot and active for fills to many moving lines and workers so we would just do outlines.i always wanted to see how much i could do in one night til sun up.never tried when i am going all night its on peices or a whole car. never done the sun up to sun down all straight letters. i usually do one or 2 peices then like 10 straight letters usually around 12 a night.. i talked to much but fuck it

Originally posted by porque

...i find when i try to do too many they start to feel stale or just get sloppy...i'd rather consistently turn out quality shit i'm happy with and do a hundred or so less than Mr. Number Counter...

same with me, quality over quantity. but some nights i might be hurting on paint maybe like 4 half full cans, forget the yard i'll just smash the streets up