MID TENNESSEE AEROSOL (MTA)

gang_starr

back your word up?

wasn't trying to get fame....just posting the flicks i have. so you think i have fake ass wannabe style, bunk? well lets fucking battle then. you set time and place or whatever i dont care. shit, we could do it on the fucking wall you hate so much. up for it?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if your gonna post nashville shit, at least take that wack ass shit off the front of the post, and leave up the good shit.

nashville has talent lying around, not much, but talent all the same. big ups to the few i knew up there.

tmugi.jpg

audverse.jpg

verse002.jpg

funikijan03001.jpg

zew003.jpg

audfun.jpg

aedefun.jpg

audpakline001.jpg

ive got some other stuff somewhere around here.

Originally posted by gang_starr

at a friends house....its pretty much a weekend get together thing we throw....since i'm on probation currently i cant be gettin up much...one violation and its 3 fucking years in jail.

:lol: 3 years my ass. You should be locked up for starting such a terrible thread. You are making TN look bad take off you and your friends shit and DIE.

Re: back your word up?

Originally posted by gang_starr

wasn't trying to get fame....just posting the flicks i have. so you think i have fake ass wannabe style, bunk? well lets fucking battle then. you set time and place or whatever i dont care. shit, we could do it on the fucking wall you hate so much. up for it?

HAHA you would want it at your homey's wall wouldn't you. A battle should be who gets up the most, can do the most illegal shit. Not the prettiest legal wall. And Bunk already has you burrrrned on the illegal tip. This is too funny. Okay I'm going to stop now I sound as bad as you. (Minus the self-promo)

i remember back a while ago when i was alot like you man. i would post up on 12oz everytime i went to paint. that shit was the bomb ass ugliest shit ever put on 12oz, up until a few days ago of course.

rex twizo did his part in setting me strait, as well as some west coast heads (and when i say heads, i mean heads, not bullshittin ass niggas ) that once i learned how shit was, i actually got respect from. of course, that took like 4 years to accomplish, but its there now.

local respect is one of the hardest to gain. because locals want nothing more than to see another local fail. which is really sad. so sit back, do your shit, and keep your mouth shut about it. when your time comes, youll know it, not think you know it.

stay up kid, and peace to the undropped names.

word up perve!

look man i dont give a fuck what your boys said they told me they thought i won when you were gone so fuck them just for being pussy...im not trying to stir up shit right now but whatever if you really and i mean really want a fair fucking battle hit up me or zew and welll figure that shit out and this time we do our pieces at the same time or an ilegal battle fuck probation everybody's got one gawwwdamn....coaltrain hit up the email not sure who you are...peas

Archived