LIVE from GraffCentralStation

bemflix

i was gonna post these in the NEWYORKCITY thread but there is mad drama going on in there.

new graff internet show

it takes a few minutes to download depending on your connection

you will also need quicktime to view it

http://bemflix.com/images/background/gfc_new.jpg'>

episode #1

episode #2

http://bemflix.com/images/background/design1.jpg'>

peace

bem

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

oh man i knew graff tv couldnt be that tight but FUCK! that was horrable. they didnt even show any graffiti or anything. that dude went on for like 5 mintues blah blah blah my dady my dady blah blah blah. fuck who gives a shit lets see some pieces or somthing damn! my mom could make a better graff episode than that!

Originally posted by KillPretty

oh man i knew graff tv couldnt be that tight but FUCK! that was horrable. they didnt even show any graffiti or anything. that dude went on for like 5 mintues blah blah blah my dady my dady blah blah blah. fuck who gives a shit lets see some pieces or somthing damn! my mom could make a better graff episode than that!

sounds to me like your a pretty angry young man.

i suggest therapy.

the point of the show is to educate on some level. by the way you run off at the mouth it would seem you are in need of some education. perhaps you should have watched episode #2 as that contained less words and more pretty pictures.

your opinion really doesn't count as you brought up no valid point. but your ignorance does speak volumes.

thank you none the less.

dont call us we'll call you

thanks to all those who gave feedback

we will be posting a new show every month

working on an old timers episode

so dont forget the name

GraffCentralStation.com

• 3 years later...

Archived