X-files syndrome

duh-rye-won

anyone used to watch X-files? shit was doooope! Mulder and Skully used to go on these wild adventures and see all kinds of freaky shit! werewolfs, aliens, freaky mutated shit, all sorts of interesting craziness! some of the shit was just absurd, and some of it really made ya stop and think. But after a couple years, the show started to suck balls. Instead of going out on wacky adventures, the show started focusing too much on Mulder and Scully's drama. Scully's stupid family, Mulders missing sister. the government trying to fuck with them both. who gives a fuck? i don't care about that shit! i just want to see the aliens and genetically mutated awesomeness that they have a knack for finding!

in conclusion... i think shit can get real boring when it just focuses on its own drama instead of looking for the way more interesting shit outside. nahmean?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by iquit

i was trying to make a point about this forum, but we can talk x-files instead.

i didn't read your post.

well, i just did, but i didn't i--whatever.

yeah, i guess you're right. things suck when you concentrate on drama, but that's kind of common sense.

Originally posted by iquit

anyone used to watch X-files? shit was doooope! Mulder and Skully used to go on these wild adventures and see all kinds of freaky shit! werewolfs, aliens, freaky mutated shit, all sorts of interesting craziness! some of the shit was just absurd, and some of it really made ya stop and think. But after a couple years, the show started to suck balls. Instead of going out on wacky adventures, the show started focusing too much on Mulder and Scully's drama. Scully's stupid family, Mulders missing sister. the government trying to fuck with them both. who gives a fuck? i don't care about that shit! i just want to see the aliens and genetically mutated awesomeness that they have a knack for finding!

in conclusion... i think shit can get real boring when it just focuses on its own drama instead of looking for the way more interesting shit outside. nahmean?

They're slowly evolving the show into a reality TV show. Yeah it's all part of America's marketing ploy to follow the "reality TV" trend. Eventually X-Files won't be scripted and it'll just be recorded with a handheld camcorder picked up at Wal-Mart, and it'll have Mulder and Scully arguing at the house over who left the bowl of Froot Loops in the sink and the gay next door neighbor and the angry black sista with the attitude and all the other cliche reality TV characters will be thrown in. It'll be great!

Archived