Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
*KILL STEEL*

ONOROK~

First off if u dont like Onorok or dont know who he is u might as well save time and leave this thread so has anyone personnly ever met Onorok? that guy is my idol, when everim hitting steel i think of the first cars i had ever seen. I used to live in a very non graff small town and there was like five fr8s, and i remeber seeing this one fr8 that looks sick then a couple years klater i was on Bombing Science and i saw the exact same one online, i thought that was sweet then i learned that the guy goes crazy and hit over 700 fr8s in two years! I thimk thats pretty sweet. If anyone has stories from this guy please share and if u have seen any of his work away from the Philly area tell me where or send flixs thanks.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

and i never met a new yorker that would give props to someone from outside NY. yup sounds suspect to me.

buterah, your right about 1 thing, ono was the man!

Originally posted by *KILL STEEL*

yeah im a pig u guys caught me..........i lust thought onorok was cool

well then

do him a big favor and don't come on a message board that all can see to ask info about who knows him, where his freights have been seen or are seen and can you send me some flicks.

if you love the guy so much, bench trains.

you'll catch some shit.

read through posts on metal heads.

if you wanna know more, look for interviews with him.

don't blow up his spot, which is what you're doing, if you don't realize that.

10-4 sory i didnt relize what i was doin ever been bombing with a mowhawk? gunna do it in a little while, prollu get cuaght and go to jail! he comes a night full of fun!

JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT YOU'VE HEARD IT ALL....

MODERATORSSSSSSS ---ACTIVATE...HAHA, CLOSE THIS SHIT PLEASE.