from now on, tease is not allowed to post in political topics.

seeking

Originally posted by E MARTYR

well shit yea!!!

:lol:

hahahaha, no im just fucking around, i dont give a fuck... what do you think? (dont answer that)

S DOT

WITH HIS 12OZ MEMBERSHIP IN THE AIR..

TEASE COMPLAINS THAT LIFE ISNT FAIR...

IGNORANT WIGGER TEASE...

BAN HIM OH BAN HIM PLEASE...

S D O T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

suess dot?

---

on subject, the whole deleting of posts in a political thread is stupid, the board is open for everyone, everyone from the most knowing of politicians to the most unknowning...if you dont like what one said, or dont agree, or think that its too childish, that really is your problem now isnt it? thats like having a thread about mixed drinks and someone suggests kool-aid and then deleting the post because kool-aid is a childish mixed drink, or having a thread based on favorite tv shows and someone suggests looney tunes and then deleting that post because thats a kid show, not the big boy adult shows like law and order or what ever the fuck, bottom line, the msg board is open for EVERYONE, if it wasnt raven would make limitations/requirements, and since he doesnt poeple just have to face the "problem" of teases posts, mainly for the fact that theres no real basis for deletion other than trying to be a dick for no reason....mods say tease is on thin ice as it is...why they gonna try and provoke shit?

daze/ whos the childish one now?

Originally posted by iquit

anyone used to watch X-files? shit was doooope! Mulder and Skully used to go on these wild adventures and see all kinds of freaky shit! werewolfs, aliens, freaky mutated shit, all sorts of interesting craziness! some of the shit was just absurd, and some of it really made ya stop and think. But after a couple years, the show started to suck balls. Instead of going out on wacky adventures, the show started focusing too much on Mulder and Scully's drama. Scully's stupid family, Mulders missing sister. the government trying to fuck with them both. who gives a fuck? i don't care about that shit! i just want to see the aliens and genetically mutated awesomeness that they have a knack for finding!

in conclusion... i think shit can get real boring when it just focuses on its own drama instead of looking for the way more interesting shit outside. nahmean?

Guest cmencup
Originally posted by Daze One Million

on subject, the whole deleting of posts in a political thread is stupid, the board is open for everyone, everyone from the most knowing of politicians to the most unknowning...if you dont like what one said, or dont agree, or think that its too childish, that really is your problem now isnt it? thats like having a thread about mixed drinks and someone suggests kool-aid and then deleting the post because kool-aid is a childish mixed drink, or having a thread based on favorite tv shows and someone suggests looney tunes and then deleting that post because thats a kid show, not the big boy adult shows like law and order or what ever the fuck, bottom line, the msg board is open for EVERYONE, if it wasnt raven would make limitations/requirements, and since he doesnt poeple just have to face the "problem" of teases posts, mainly for the fact that theres no real basis for deletion other than trying to be a dick for no reason....mods say tease is on thin ice as it is...why they gonna try and provoke shit?

http://img27.photobucket.com/albums/v81/grasshoppa/ignore_list.jpg'>

wasn't this the intention of the ignore list?

if you can't stand someone, ignore them. don't make a thread about it and claim your privileges and conceited preferences as being right and others wrong.

Re: !!!

Originally posted by fuck muni

I SAY WE ALL FADE ON PLANE TICKETS SO WE COULD SEE TEASE AND SEEEKING GO ONES GO ONES

It'd be lame.

Tease would jock the shit out of seeks and ask him to hit his book.

Then ask him for pointers.

If any kind of fight broke out chances are Tease would end up shot/stabbed in the kidney.

Re: Re: !!!

Originally posted by Glik0

It'd be lame.

Tease would jock the shit out of seeks and ask him to hit his book.

Then ask him for pointers.

If any kind of fight broke out chances are Tease would end up shot/stabbed in the kidney.

dude, seeking isnt like THAT good.

jesus christ, see what happens when the cat's away?

i did not send him an email because the email he has listed with the site is bullshit, also, i can not access my 12oz mail from work, and my home computer is in the shop.

could there have been a more 'professional' way to get my point across? of course. would it have been nearly this entertaining? no. is this a fortune 500 company? no, i'm a writer, i do dumb shit cause it's funny, sue me.

this thread has more than served it's purpose now.

tease, i'm not kidding, if you have relivent things to add to a political discussion, or some sort of well thought out reply, by all means, share it. if you're just going to be stupid and play class clown...well....to continue the authoritarian humor; you can stand in the hall until class is done.

seeks/inter-web sarcasm commando