from now on, tease is not allowed to post in political topics.

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by seeking

we 'select' few enjoy political discussions with people who have something to back up their opinion. some set of facts that can be disected and discussed. there is nothing to 'dissect' or further to discuss, when you tell us 'we should blow everyone up, then i can go into their houses and steal their mahkavelli volumes 1-28'. you're a fucking clown who has to stick his nose into grown folks business and make some poo-poo joke at the dinner table.

since you act like you're nine, you'll get treated like you're nine.

infact, i might just see if raven will make a new member status...

E MARTYR

grounded

man, youre such a fucking tool. everytime you try to talk to me, instead of saying some shit to me like a man (or normal person for that matter) you got to throw in your childish jokes and stupid bullshit remarks about me to get people laughing and thinking youre soooooooooo cool for dissing "tease"...

youre a fucking chump man. I dont care if none of these other fucking idiots can see that youre full of shit, i know whats up...

Originally posted by E MARTYR

man, youre such a fucking tool. everytime you try to talk to me, instead of saying some shit to me like a man (or normal person for that matter) you got to throw in your childish jokes and stupid bullshit remarks about me to get people laughing and thinking youre soooooooooo cool for dissing "tease"...

youre a fucking chump man. I dont care if none of these other fucking idiots can see that youre full of shit, i know whats up...

hahaha i laughed at the last part

Who is this complaining about dissing and talking shit again? I forgot.

you got to throw in your childish jokes and stupid bullshit remarks

Wait doesn't that describe you?

It's funny because you can go around and run your mouth and call people names all day (and you've specifically called me a bitch a few times), but soon as the joke is on you, you can't handle it.

Boo fucking hoo.

Originally posted by Fuck Ya'll

It's funny because you can go around and run your mouth and call people names all day (and you've specifically called me a bitch a few times), but soon as the joke is on you, you can't handle it.

Boo fucking hoo.

Haha... the pot is calling the kettle black.

Originally posted by heavyLox

hey hey is that drug talk?

Pol Pot:

1925-1998

former communist leader of Cambodia

"Between 1975 and 1979 Pol Pot was prime minister of the infamous "killing fields" Communist government . His radical Maoist version of Communism centered on a return to a utopian agricultural society and rejection of modern urban life. The populations of Cambodia's cities were forced to evacuate the cities, move to the countryside and engage in agricultural labor. In the forced mass exodus, the government caused the deaths of an estimated 2 million Cambodians through imprisonment, torture, overwork, starvation and execution. Finally in 1979, a border dispute led to a Vietnamese invasion of Cambodia which overthrew Pol Pot's Khmer Rouge government and installed a regime friendly to the Vietnamese."

taken from CNN.com

http://www.cnn.com/resources/newsmakers/wo...d/asia/pol.html

Boo fucking hoo.

shut the fuck up. youre missing the point.

i dont mind people talking shit on me, or their opinions of me, i could give a fuck about what you guys think.

im talking about him including that shit in his remarks towards me when he's trying to make a point, or inform me of something.

he could have said:

"Tease, us intelllects dont appreciate your bullshit comments in the serious political threads... dont post in them anymore, and if you do they'll be deleted.

-seeking"

but he cant do that, know why? because he's a fucking chump.

he has to throw in some tease disses to get some response from the peanut gallery... (that would be you idiots) saying shit like "ohhhhh shit yo, seeking dissed tease! whooooooa, thats so funny what he said..."

bla bla bla.

the 12oz soap opera continues...

although i think tease makes some retarded comments in topics where he is obviously un/misinformed, he also seems willing to learn when others school him.

i think it's good to have someone like lil' teasola spittin his shit. it forces the older and more globally informed heads to break shit down in a way that a lot of others can understand better.

i guess after 4 years the shit would get tiring tho. the drama is funny, but i say cut the 12oz. martyr some slack.

here's how I see it

<<stop reading now if you dont care>>

Remember when you were a kid and you'd

go to play with a friend and that kids' little

brother would always tag along? The little

brother would always piss you off untill

you finally realised that it was more fun to

torment the little guy then to just hide from him.

honestly seeking... why would you even bother posting this?

You're a mod, send him an email, ban him, murder him even if that's what you want.

Just dont act like you dont care, because this thread is proof that you do.

shut the fuck up.

im talking about him including that shit in his remarks towards me when he's trying to make a point, or inform me of something.

You just made a remark towards me (shut the fuck up) while YOU are trying to make a point.

Thanks for proving my point of you running your mouth when you please, but it's not cool when others do it to you.

Originally posted by iquit

although i think tease makes some retarded comments in topics where he is obviously un/misinformed, he also seems willing to learn when others school him.

its not really that im misinformed on the matter, because what i normally say in those has nothing to do with being informed on the topic at hand, i say shit like:

"they should just all shoot themselves because the problem is never going to go away".

now, this is retarded, but it doesnt mean that im misinformed, it just means im seeing a situation thats never going to resolve itself, and i voiced my opinion on it.

whats so bad about that?

skip over it if you disagree... or like someone else said, say why you think my opinion is wrong. (meaning, explain how you think the problem will resolve itself)

***about the he shoulda emailed me shit... instead of that, he could have just deleted the posts and not told me, i probally wouldnt have even known*** :lol:

You just made a remark towards me (shut the fuck up) while YOU are trying to make a point.

Thanks for proving my point of you running your mouth when you please, but it's not cool when others do it to you.

what the fuck ever, obviously youre not bright enough to see what im saying, so im done trying to explain it to you.

you got to be the dumbest person alive to think that I talk shit and dont like when others talk shit back to me...

WHAT FUCKING PLANET ARE YOU LIVING ON?

i have like 385631586315836518 haters on this board talking shit to me on a daily basis, and i handle it just fine. so where the fuck do you get off saying i cant take shit when its thrown my way?

you FUCKING goober.

what the fuck ever, obviously youre not bright enough to see what im saying, so im done trying to explain it to you.

you got to be the dumbest person alive to think that I talk shit and dont like when others talk shit back to me...

WHAT FUCKING PLANET ARE YOU LIVING ON?

i have like 385631586315836518 haters on this board talking shit to me on a daily basis, and i handle it just fine. so where the fuck do you get off saying i cant take shit when its thrown my way?

you FUCKING goober.

:lol:

Archived