Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
seeking

from now on, tease is not allowed to post in political topics.

Originally posted by 26SidedCube

Nevermind. I don't wanna get into this level of e-life.

suuuuuuuuuuuure, make jokes... everyone else is...

:lol: whatever works!

Originally posted by iquit

tease dog. don't you see that most these guys are ripping on you just to get a rise out of you? time for you to start ignoring this shit. nothing new is gonna be said by you or them.

if you can't tear yourself from the comp, find dominos on yahoo or some shit and i'll battle yo ass. i feel another slow day at work comin on...

player please! they're not getting a rise outta me, im just upping my post # trying to inform these dorks whats really mother fucking good!

act like ya know god...

and i looked for an online dominoes playing game as well, to no avail...

:cool:

its kind of like when you pick on kids more bc they cant take it. you should learn to ignore shit when people talk smack on a fuckin internet message board (!) then people wouldnt react as much to the diarrehea that flows out of your mouth. you react to comments thus just keep shit going and going and going bc you cant take it dude. young people, sometimes they never grow up.

Originally posted by E MARTYR

player please! they're not getting a rise outta me, im just upping my post # trying to inform these dorks whats really mother fucking good!

act like ya know god...

up you post # on a message board, watch out now e maitre'd is gonna be "unstoppable." the shit you serve is horrible...sosre youre mental bowel movements "god."

p.s. im drunk

Ok so tease shops and talks shit on 12oz.... he's my fucking hero. haha....

Nah for real though I'm not just talking about the internet, I'm talking about your lifestyle. You know how you felt when you talked to your arab friend? Like he opened some doors for you? Well I'm just saying you should actively seek that rather than reppin your e-steez and uppin your post count or flexin some new dunks or whatever....

Maybe I'm trying to say don't be so shallow and self centered and maybe you'll actually make some friends.. .here and in real life.

And don't piss me off... I could bench press your twerpy ass...

Originally posted by GamblersGrin

you should learn to ignore shit when people talk smack on a fuckin internet message board

i might as well not come here then, because all people do is talk shit.

:lol:

Originally posted by villain

Ok so tease shops and talks shit on 12oz.... he's my fucking hero. haha....

Nah for real though I'm not just talking about the internet, I'm talking about your lifestyle. You know how you felt when you talked to your arab friend? Like he opened some doors for you? Well I'm just saying you should actively seek that rather than reppin your e-steez and uppin your post count or flexin some new dunks or whatever....

Maybe I'm trying to say don't be so shallow and self centered and maybe you'll actually make some friends.. .here and in real life.

And don't piss me off... I could bench press your twerpy ass...

first off, bench this dick. :lol: jk...

i was kidding about "upping my post #'s" just so you know... that shit means nothing to me, put me at -20,000 for all i care.

/already famous. :lol:

act like ya know god...

why is your "post count" even important to you?

Originally posted by The Dude

why is your "post count" even important to you?

see the post above yours... i was kidding.

i mean for real people... think about it... why would i care about post #'s?

IM MOTHER FUCKING TEASE for crying out loud. :lol:

see the post above yours... i was kidding.

i mean for real people... think about it... why would i care about post #'s?

IM MOTHER FUCKING TEASE for crying out loud. :lol:

oh ok, so its all about message board fame then...

Originally posted by The Dude

oh ok, so its all about message board fame then...

well shit yea!!!

hahahaha, no im just fucking around, i dont give a fuck... what do you think? (dont answer that)

Originally posted by Glik0

I am seriously an E-Thug. Please Believe me, please?

dude, YOU are, whatever you SAY you are.

we're not mad atcha.

hey take it easy, youre on thin ice.

Dont want to lose your entire life here.

well shit yea!!!

hahahaha, no im just fucking around, i dont give a fuck... what do you think? (dont answer that)

S DOT

WITH HIS 12OZ MEMBERSHIP IN THE AIR..

TEASE COMPLAINS THAT LIFE ISNT FAIR...

IGNORANT WIGGER TEASE...

BAN HIM OH BAN HIM PLEASE...

S D O T

Originally posted by S. Hawking

S DOT

WITH HIS 12OZ MEMBERSHIP IN THE AIR..

TEASE COMPLAINS THAT LIFE ISNT FAIR...

IGNORANT WIGGER TEASE...

BAN HIM OH BAN HIM PLEASE...

S D O T

They're getting more like Dr. Seuss rhymes than verses.

suess dot?

---

on subject, the whole deleting of posts in a political thread is stupid, the board is open for everyone, everyone from the most knowing of politicians to the most unknowning...if you dont like what one said, or dont agree, or think that its too childish, that really is your problem now isnt it? thats like having a thread about mixed drinks and someone suggests kool-aid and then deleting the post because kool-aid is a childish mixed drink, or having a thread based on favorite tv shows and someone suggests looney tunes and then deleting that post because thats a kid show, not the big boy adult shows like law and order or what ever the fuck, bottom line, the msg board is open for EVERYONE, if it wasnt raven would make limitations/requirements, and since he doesnt poeple just have to face the "problem" of teases posts, mainly for the fact that theres no real basis for deletion other than trying to be a dick for no reason....mods say tease is on thin ice as it is...why they gonna try and provoke shit?

daze/ whos the childish one now?

Originally posted by iquit

anyone used to watch X-files? shit was doooope! Mulder and Skully used to go on these wild adventures and see all kinds of freaky shit! werewolfs, aliens, freaky mutated shit, all sorts of interesting craziness! some of the shit was just absurd, and some of it really made ya stop and think. But after a couple years, the show started to suck balls. Instead of going out on wacky adventures, the show started focusing too much on Mulder and Scully's drama. Scully's stupid family, Mulders missing sister. the government trying to fuck with them both. who gives a fuck? i don't care about that shit! i just want to see the aliens and genetically mutated awesomeness that they have a knack for finding!

in conclusion... i think shit can get real boring when it just focuses on its own drama instead of looking for the way more interesting shit outside. nahmean?

Guest cmencup
Originally posted by Daze One Million

on subject, the whole deleting of posts in a political thread is stupid, the board is open for everyone, everyone from the most knowing of politicians to the most unknowning...if you dont like what one said, or dont agree, or think that its too childish, that really is your problem now isnt it? thats like having a thread about mixed drinks and someone suggests kool-aid and then deleting the post because kool-aid is a childish mixed drink, or having a thread based on favorite tv shows and someone suggests looney tunes and then deleting that post because thats a kid show, not the big boy adult shows like law and order or what ever the fuck, bottom line, the msg board is open for EVERYONE, if it wasnt raven would make limitations/requirements, and since he doesnt poeple just have to face the "problem" of teases posts, mainly for the fact that theres no real basis for deletion other than trying to be a dick for no reason....mods say tease is on thin ice as it is...why they gonna try and provoke shit?

http://img27.photobucket.com/albums/v81/grasshoppa/ignore_list.jpg'>

wasn't this the intention of the ignore list?

if you can't stand someone, ignore them. don't make a thread about it and claim your privileges and conceited preferences as being right and others wrong.

It's absolutely awesome how this has strayed completely off topic and into another tease vs. the world thread....

#8769 by my count......

Re: !!!

Originally posted by fuck muni

I SAY WE ALL FADE ON PLANE TICKETS SO WE COULD SEE TEASE AND SEEEKING GO ONES GO ONES

It'd be lame.

Tease would jock the shit out of seeks and ask him to hit his book.

Then ask him for pointers.

If any kind of fight broke out chances are Tease would end up shot/stabbed in the kidney.