from now on, tease is not allowed to post in political topics.

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tease bashing is old.

It's like trying to make sence of makros.

You can try all day long, but eventuelly you'll see there nothing to gain from it.

IMO

Originally posted by 26SidedCube

And Tease, why not proove people wrong?

Don't post for a week or some shit, I've done

it plenty, trust me man, it's really not that

hard...

prove people wrong? for what? nobody here is going to change their views on me, especially when there is so many kids who still hate me, and talk shit to me no matter what i say, and in response i have to lower my standards and talk shit back in rebuttle...

sure i could stop posting for a week, but whats the point of that? i like interacting and bullshitting with the fucktards on this board...

you go somewhere for a week.

Originally posted by Æ°

Maybe it's not healthy to subject yourself to the kind of abuse you receive on this message board. Maybe the things that happen on 12oz overshadow your everyday life.

:lol:

maybe... but people dont really like me in real life either, so its not that big of a deal.

/ha

Originally posted by Æ°

Maybe it's not healthy to subject yourself to the kind of abuse you receive on this message board. Maybe the things that happen on 12oz overshadow your everyday life.

That's what I'm saying. He needs to experience some things. It's pretty sad to spend your life vicariously in cyberspace. The internet should be a tool to enhance life, not a lifestyle.

you guys and this "you need to get offline and get a life" bullshit...

i do all kinds of shit during the day... today i was out and about all fucking day. i went to like 34 stores, trying to get some new shoes, dominoes and anything else i saw that i felt like buying. i was gone all fucking day.

i bet i get out more than most of you retards, and im in better shape than most of you as well.

/bring it mother fuckers.

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by E MARTYR

prove people wrong? for what? nobody here is going to change their views on me, especially when there is so many kids who still hate me, and talk shit to me no matter what i say, and in response i have to lower my standards and talk shit back in rebuttle...

Nevermind. I don't wanna get into this level of e-life.

Originally posted by Kilo7-

tease bashing is old.

It's like trying to make sence of makros.

You can try all day long, but eventuelly you'll see there nothing to gain from it.

IMO

whew...right on (about the makros thing)

i thought there was this "12oz code" that you're not supposed to question what his posts meant or supposed to be or whatever...and everyone knew except for me.

i'll let you guys n gals get back to your argument.

Originally posted by slave_one

i thought there was this "12oz code" that you're not supposed to question what his posts meant or supposed to be or whatever...

not at all!

Please try to fuck with makros.

It's very entertaining for the rest of us.

Only a few brave sould have faced makros

'pied-a-pied' and been able to walk away from it.

tease dog. don't you see that most these guys are ripping on you just to get a rise out of you? time for you to start ignoring this shit. nothing new is gonna be said by you or them.

if you can't tear yourself from the comp, find dominos on yahoo or some shit and i'll battle yo ass. i feel another slow day at work comin on...

Originally posted by iquit

tease dog. don't you see that most these guys are ripping on you just to get a rise out of you? time for you to start ignoring this shit. nothing new is gonna be said by you or them.

if you can't tear yourself from the comp, find dominos on yahoo or some shit and i'll battle yo ass. i feel another slow day at work comin on...

player please! they're not getting a rise outta me, im just upping my post # trying to inform these dorks whats really mother fucking good!

act like ya know god...

and i looked for an online dominoes playing game as well, to no avail...

:cool:

its kind of like when you pick on kids more bc they cant take it. you should learn to ignore shit when people talk smack on a fuckin internet message board (!) then people wouldnt react as much to the diarrehea that flows out of your mouth. you react to comments thus just keep shit going and going and going bc you cant take it dude. young people, sometimes they never grow up.

player please! they're not getting a rise outta me, im just upping my post # trying to inform these dorks whats really mother fucking good!

act like ya know god...

up you post # on a message board, watch out now e maitre'd is gonna be "unstoppable." the shit you serve is horrible...sosre youre mental bowel movements "god."

p.s. im drunk

Ok so tease shops and talks shit on 12oz.... he's my fucking hero. haha....

Nah for real though I'm not just talking about the internet, I'm talking about your lifestyle. You know how you felt when you talked to your arab friend? Like he opened some doors for you? Well I'm just saying you should actively seek that rather than reppin your e-steez and uppin your post count or flexin some new dunks or whatever....

Maybe I'm trying to say don't be so shallow and self centered and maybe you'll actually make some friends.. .here and in real life.

And don't piss me off... I could bench press your twerpy ass...

Originally posted by villain

Ok so tease shops and talks shit on 12oz.... he's my fucking hero. haha....

Nah for real though I'm not just talking about the internet, I'm talking about your lifestyle. You know how you felt when you talked to your arab friend? Like he opened some doors for you? Well I'm just saying you should actively seek that rather than reppin your e-steez and uppin your post count or flexin some new dunks or whatever....

Maybe I'm trying to say don't be so shallow and self centered and maybe you'll actually make some friends.. .here and in real life.

And don't piss me off... I could bench press your twerpy ass...

first off, bench this dick. :lol: jk...

i was kidding about "upping my post #'s" just so you know... that shit means nothing to me, put me at -20,000 for all i care.

/already famous. :lol:

act like ya know god...

why is your "post count" even important to you?

Originally posted by The Dude

why is your "post count" even important to you?

see the post above yours... i was kidding.

i mean for real people... think about it... why would i care about post #'s?

IM MOTHER FUCKING TEASE for crying out loud. :lol:

see the post above yours... i was kidding.

i mean for real people... think about it... why would i care about post #'s?

IM MOTHER FUCKING TEASE for crying out loud. :lol:

oh ok, so its all about message board fame then...