eminem - criticism

krs702

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Eminems best lyrical ability lies in his ability to tell a story which is what made his first two albums sound so good. Songs like "Stan" and "Kim" conjure up hard core scenarios that leave little to the imagination.

His third album, well, it wasn't awful but then again it wasn't what i was looking forward to. He apparently felt the need to really communicate some kind of message but exactly what, i wasn't patient enough to try and pinpoint. All i knew was that the beat quality fell wayyy off with the Eminem Show.

What really is contributing to Eminems slowdown is D12. They are probably the most untalented pack of assholes better and their only claim to fame is through eminem. Take "Purple Pills" for example. The best portion of that track is the first 30 seconds we hear Em rapping and then after that, it quickly becomes forgettable as the D12 trainwreck takes the helm. If the members of D12 are so good, then why don't they have their own albums out? if they do, how come they're never on the radio?

Eminem obviously isn't for everyone. There will always be the ignorant folks that hate just because he's white and raps better than a lot of other black dudes out there. Folks have their own preferences just as much as i do and i say.....

Eminem=quality shit

Originally posted by LENS

What really is contributing to Eminems slowdown is D12. They are probably the most untalented pack of assholes better and their only claim to fame is through eminem. Take "Purple Pills" for example. The best portion of that track is the first 30 seconds we hear Em rapping and then after that, it quickly becomes forgettable as the D12 trainwreck takes the helm. If the members of D12 are so good, then why don't they have their own albums out? if they do, how come they're never on the radio?

I dunno man, D12 are definately sub-par as

far as 'quality' hip-hop goes, but all his best

material came out around the early Dirty Dozen/

Outsidaz days, so I doubt that's the problem.

Proof does have a solo album, on Def Jam I

think, and he did some project with Dogmatic

called Promatic, but I haven't heard that yet.

Proof's pretty quality, too.

...and I'm sure Deto knows, but I think Bizarre has his own album, too.

emily is a fag he wanted to by the never land ranch from the other white dude... you know what he wanted to do... anyways its all esham he is the king of detroit and natas fuck she12 and feminem and proof

fuck'em all

:king:

Archived