==> DOMINO LOVERS UNITE <==

cmeup

Originally posted by TheoHuxtable

I've brought and played bones with the colorful set before.

i bought the colorful set tonight, opened them up, and the colors weren't as ugly/wack as the front of the box portrayed them to be.

as far as worrying what others think about them goes, it wasnt really about what people thought about me personally, I was more worried about the colored dots, based on the strategy of the game.

The colors seem to make the game easier as far as counting what's on the table at a given time. Where as if the dominoe pieces were just black and white dominoes, someone might make a mistake when counting up the points that are out on the table, opposed to being able to see whats going on easier thanks to the "colorful" dots.

that's all.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

man i thought this was about domino's pizza to, and that place can fucking bite it. domino's is like the 2nd worst pizza on earth. only pizza hut has worse pizza than dominos. as far as the game, dominos is ok but i'm more into shooting dice. c-lo is where its at in 2004.

Re: *believe*

Originally posted by WebsterUno

where did you find the dominoes?

well i got the "gay colored ones" that i first saw at walmart / target...

but i winded up getting them at HEB.

As i mentioned above, the colors weren't as horrible on the dominoes themselves as they appeared on the box, but i still think it makes the game easier having colored dots instead of just plain ones, like i originally wanted. but they will do until i find others.

;)

Originally posted by Thanos

Play that big six, start the game!!

Wasnt thanos the greek god of plumbing.

Oh and Webs. We had player dice....Made from the balls inside of deoderant. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I swear to God I learned how to do more shit while locked up than in the past 2 years.:lol:

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

how'd you do that?!

grind em on the floor and paint the dots in with a marker?

Thats my guess.

I seen some people making that pruno shit...I tasted some,

tasted kinda like rotten wine.

:dazed:

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

http://boardgamecentral.com/games/dominoes.html

check out the double six competition dominoes.

here some that you probably found...

http://www.biffleys.com/Dominoes/double_6.htm

these are like the ones you can find at the $1 store,

or at walgreens.

here's some double nines with spinners in the middle.

http://www.mastersgames.com/images/DoubleNineDominoes.jpg'>

damn, now I want to play.

Re: *believe*

Originally posted by WebsterUno

I seen some people making that pruno shit...I tasted some,

tasted kinda like rotten wine.

:dazed:

haha everything got grinded on the floor including toothbrushes, sporks and deoderant balls. hahaha.

yeah its all about Orange juice, Donut Sticks and Tang. I was drinkin that even after i got out. hahaha.:lol:

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

those black ones look nice too.

You should try to get some with spinners.

yuck: I got people drinking cadillacs* at work. :lol:

(*hot cocoa with coffee instead of water)

Originally posted by Milton

Yahoo games has dominos.

check out games.yahoo.com

I'm about to play right now...

yea, i found out how to do it yesterday, i dont like the game on there though, it doesnt count your points (like by 5,10,15,20,25) etc when you score... and after i put down a dominoe it doesnt show that i scored the 5 points i was suppost to, so to me its like just trying to get dominoe before the computer does to win points, and thats gay.

maybe im in the wrong game or some shit, there is many to choose from, but i wasnt feeling that shit.

i'm getting a domino tattooed on me.

my roommate is making his own sets of dominoes out of aluminum, they're pretty fucking sav. he's powder-coating them all these crazy colors, i just don't get it. but then again, i don't play dominoes as compulsively as he does.

Archived