Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DeadManTalkn

Most slept on writers in NYC

ya can't front

wassup...it's all coming to the front lines! It's only a matter of time when the past will come and bite all of these writers that are fakin jacks. can't keep hating all the heads that paved the paths down...:crazy::lol: :crazy: :P :P

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

SOME MORE----------NAT AND SR(BUSHWICK)--------SB 907!!!!! FOR SURE...KAT WAS IN EVERY BORO, EVEN JERSEY PUT IN CRAZY WORK NEVER GETS ANY PROPS...WONDER WHY???? FRAY WAS NASTY AND ALWAYS HAD QUALITY UPS.....SWIFT AND SMIRK..EARLY 90'S FRESH TAGS....DAZE............BRAER TPT..........

Originally posted by DJRE45KINGS

SOME MORE----------NAT AND SR(BUSHWICK)--------SB 907!!!!! FOR SURE...KAT WAS IN EVERY BORO, EVEN JERSEY PUT IN CRAZY WORK NEVER GETS ANY PROPS...WONDER WHY???? FRAY WAS NASTY AND ALWAYS HAD QUALITY UPS.....SWIFT AND SMIRK..EARLY 90'S FRESH TAGS....DAZE............BRAER TPT..........

BUMP...

SR NBK, still has a floater on the 7 and tons of shit around myrtle..One of My favs...

also..

MS DMS

KB

Dsense seems to have slipped everyones memory recently and he done did damage..

whoever the fuck used to do KATO scratchies... they had me bugging..

Bugs aow...

Even RD, for the amount of shit just within 5 years..

Sen4..

Pane..

Yes2 all city...

oro....

Whoever sidebarred sool and nac, it ain't pretty, but it's gritty... and u can tell those cats walk routes, no fancy car bomb shit 1 fillin every ten blocks...2 tags on each grate!!!!

I'm sick of this game..

Originally posted by ZEROXNSTNYC

BUMP...

SR NBK, still has a floater on the 7 and tons of shit around myrtle..One of My favs...

also..

MS DMS

KB

Dsense seems to have slipped everyones memory recently and he done did damage..

whoever the fuck used to do KATO scratchies... they had me bugging..

Bugs aow...

Even RD, for the amount of shit just within 5 years..

Sen4..

Pane..

Yes2 all city...

oro....

Whoever sidebarred sool and nac, it ain't pretty, but it's gritty... and u can tell those cats walk routes, no fancy car bomb shit 1 fillin every ten blocks...2 tags on each grate!!!!

I'm sick of this game..

yO, THAT LIST IS ON POINT...

also..

Deal RFC

Soe FPV

ID UGG

:cool:

RIP RAY CHARLES

Guest Hustleman

td

casio

ony

serp(bombed alot with remo, dude has tags all city)

tone2

just to name a few

jedi5

pswar

ropas

sool

boo

meno

von

the 718 crew

most of the ubu crew

vex, cenz and sek ksl even if they don't bomb anymore

set

ceep

like7

year

sev and tab

mint & serf

jt & sen

ranz even if i don't like him

but thats just what i thinkk

Teo is absolutely killing shit right now and I barely ever see anyone mention him on here. He came through with a bunch of fills and now him and Aero are crushing it with tags. Also, reguardless of if you like his shit or not, I probably see Rags up the most out of everyone. That dude puts in plenty of work and you can't front on that.

"nobody cares" is your translation of slept on. naming a whole bunch of toys. nobody cares about these toys cept for a few who arent slept on at all who you guys just discovered, Wade? slept on? na man, he gots his props, you kids must have just learned about him trying to give him a push as slept on, not really. and everyone else on the list is not slept on.

Originally posted by 2timeloser

"nobody cares" is your translation of slept on. naming a whole bunch of toys. nobody cares about these toys cept for a few who arent slept on at all who you guys just discovered, Wade? slept on? na man, he gots his props, you kids must have just learned about him trying to give him a push as slept on, not really. and everyone else on the list is not slept on.

looks like another case of ' the pot calling the kettle black'!!! thanx for your misinterpreting the thread fool. smoke an 'l' and keep sleeping rim rocker.

:crazy: :lol: :crazy: ;) :D

NOT SAYING HES SLEPT ON BUT I THINK POVE FROM THE BX.SOMEBODY SAID SOE FPV HELL YEA.ALSO THINK SKEVES AND BACK IS SLEPT ON.JRC ALSO SLEPT ON.THE LIST FLOWS ON.

Nigga's Know

Yo, Im feelin that all the cats on this thread are given props to people they feel deserve it.

BUT, cats in the city no whats up. The cats peolpe think are slept on are the cats thats names will be brought up years down the line. You know what in my eyes thats the hottest way to go out. You can say sleeped on, but I say history in the making for the true NYC walkers.

Later Torester.........................OT................tM7

Theme

Goober

ID

CHE

Czar

RB

Gouch

Sober

Muk

Gen 2

Scope