Most slept on writers in NYC

DeadManTalkn

Originally posted by ASTISM

Ocelot where's that wall at and what do all those cats write?

that walls in east newyork and the names are="komer,bares,snatch,and ceos"

all over 30 years old

ribs aint really slept on but his shit rocks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Snatch, Dink, Tabe, Smash, Bares, Ceos CWK, Komer, Sen4, Ever, LES, Bester..........and so many more.

I realize a couple people on my list are king status or were kings at one point but whenever the convo comes up their name aint mentioned. Oh and Ricone TFT.

Slept on or hated on.........U decide.

Hot thread idea, although ghost definetely isn't slept on. I'm gonna throw out wolf as a slept on writer. That guy still catches tags around and I never hear people give him the respect he should be getting. Oh, and good call with seze. That guy has tags everywhere I go.

Smashes most slept on list..listen close cus these is mostly brooklyn heads..if u need ill post pics of they shit...

1.des canscrew

2.2rage

3.swine

4.neek DEFINTLY

5.true sob(rip)

6.bares tbr

7.snatch cwk

8.smir tbv

9.casio

10.fogs 501

11.notaer

12.flaver nbo

13.bek live

14.trap if

15.shone if

16.bez if

17.slash ftr

18.goober

19.arive ykk

20.spot kms

21.slick rip

22.sony

23.dose ats

24.dink pbs

25.map

26.scope

27.nuke

28.dine if

29.mize mayhem(yes @ one point he was livin in brooklyn)

30.last but not least web kaos-this nigga got more years in than anybody else I kno of from brooklyn and he AINT stuck in the 80's..lol

noel's definetely not slept on. He actually gets more credit then he has work. Yeah, he has ill style, but he isn't up that up except downtown manhattan. If he is, I must be sleeping.

I sleep on mad bk writers, but trap is someone who definetely does not get the respect he deserves. Slept on for sure, which is a shame.

Originally posted by ohjeez

noel's definetely not slept on. He actually gets more credit then he has work. Yeah, he has ill style, but he isn't up that up except downtown manhattan. If he is, I must be sleeping.

I sleep on mad bk writers, but trap is someone who definetely does not get the respect he deserves. Slept on for sure, which is a shame.

u might b sleepiin cus noel got a shit load of work in east ny brooklyn,brownsville

and a looota tunnels dome with me and deck.take da 4 train 2 utica ave in bk,ride the c or a train to rockaway...ull see

HYPE AND DOPE. SLEPT ON

LATE TGF. SLEPT ON

SCS YO.SLEPT ON

MIST SLEPT ON.

ROBO SLEPT ON.

DINE IF SLEPT ON.

THATS JUST OFF MY HEAD.THERES PLEANTY MORE.BUT THESE ARE SOME GUYS THAT I SEEN UP WAYBACK THAT I FEEL ARE SLEPT ON.

Originally posted by MR. VINCIBLE

you gotta be kidding with the enron comment.

HELL NO I AINT!!!! POST SUMOV HIS SHIT!!! THE ONLY ENRON IVE EVER SEEN IS SOME LAME ASS NIGGA THAT HAS UGLY ASS TAGS IN THE YUPPY AREAS OF BROOKLYN! AND HE GETS NODAPS FROM ME

"Sarah Tonin yeah dink and kaler is crazy slept on...dont know about boner though. "

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? BONER IS CRAZY UP!!!!

Originally posted by MR.?

HYPE AND DOPE. SLEPT ON

LATE TGF. SLEPT ON

SCS YO.SLEPT ON

MIST SLEPT ON.

ROBO SLEPT ON.

DINE IF SLEPT ON.

THATS JUST OFF MY HEAD.THERES PLEANTY MORE.BUT THESE ARE SOME GUYS THAT I SEEN UP WAYBACK THAT I FEEL ARE SLEPT ON.

the REAL Mist is slept on......

Archived