My trip to NEw York

CATS

Dear ARE,

Thanks for stopping by the wonderful big apple. We appreciate the fact that you had a great time and saw what you call a graffitti mecca. In actuality it is a city that has been overpopulated with writers of different degrees of talent and we think that when the cowboys come on in a see us city slickers that it makes us happy campers. I hope you come back someday and make yourself known as ARE the artist. Untill the godspeed to you and you hick town.

With love,

CATS@FTSK

------------------

One day I hope they make an action figure out of me.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

During the summmer I decided to but a ticket to New York a place that I have never seen, before that point I never even have been to the east coast, shit I never even saw the ocean, I live in Colorado I have been writing for 5 years and wanted to visit what some call the graffiti Mecca. I stayed in a hostel in soho and I had the best time I ever had in my life. I would walk around for 7 hours a day and look at people, buildings, graffiti, (there was a twist tag on the corner from my hostel)I would walk anywhere my feet and metro card would take me, every time I got lost I ended up in the same 5 block radius of harlem for some weird reason. I don't know what the point of this letter is but, I woke uop that morning and this girl called me telling me what happened and then I saw the film and photographs then I walked into my kitchen, looked on the fridge and there is a picture of me on the broklyn bridge with those two towers behind me and now those towers are gone.I can't believe how quick something changes,We should be grateful for what has happened that is good in our lives, and remember things change quick, I had the best time of my life in New YOrk I did everything I ever wanted to do. Thank You New York, and to everyone else remember what has happened in our lives and thank the people we care about cause things change quick..

thanks for sharing..

i guess im the welcome wagon too, good thing you came to 12oz in a strange time and no one really feels like ridiculing you (which is customary)

Archived