NOTTINGHAM uk

nutcase

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Evening post 1989 the piece was done in the subway that takes you into broadmarsh8d5b7de45e035656fbcd5d8a62f496e0.jpg

i remember this when it was done..you got flix of the vibes done outside mcdonalds in town?

....'friends how many of us have them...' at the side of it if i remember rightly..

Evening post 1989 the piece was done in the subway that takes you into broadmarsh8d5b7de45e035656fbcd5d8a62f496e0.jpg

Ain't it good how they framed the piece so well, even reprinting the political statement (Malcolm X I think) and therefore getting it seen by loads more people than would of seen it otherwise. Maybe the editor at the Post was a secret admirer. Super tight piece anyhow, Popz had the baddest cracks... respect to Timo again for these posts.

Ain't it good how they framed the piece so well' date=' even reprinting the political statement (Malcolm X I think) and therefore getting it seen by loads more people than would of seen it otherwise. Maybe the editor at the Post was a secret admirer. Super tight piece anyhow, Popz had the baddest cracks... respect to Timo again for these posts.[/quote']

..yeah I think the editor was a secret graff fan back then cus there used to be a few things about graff in that paper back then, i got a few myself ive kept from late 80's till about 91:D make interesting reading nearly 20 years later they do;)

Right,a quick apology for those who take offence. Anyone who has visited Russells,may have noticed that the black & white Hose dedicated peice was gone over by myself. Now if i had offended anyone,then im sorry..the peice had been trashed to fcuk with blue & orange paint leftovers,and without knowing what was new & not,it was in bad condition. I have had a few comments on what/why,but anyone who knows me will know im the last person to stir up a hornets nest. Next time i go there (thanks for the spot on directions KRS!;) ;) ) i hope it wont be a one man mission at 6.40am!

Two pics from under the a52 opposite wilford boys club, the p2h piece has me standing next to it to show the size of it ( I know you dont stand in front of other peoples stuff but this was different) it must of been about 1989 looking by how old I look, and the other was a really nice peice but had been gone over but still worth a pic.

Archived