NOTTINGHAM uk

nutcase

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good nottingham stuff. Shame about the biting though what is going on with some heads/ I just went through the whole thread and some peoples style just appears from out of nowhere. Like there doing awful pieces then they just copy off other writers styles so blatent its upsetting. Them clouds are so outdated for example, Also its weird how them sper and mint pieces have drips arrows and swirls as part of the letter forms. Where did that come from? if you go back a few pages them hefs/ askr pieces are just the same:lol: Biting at the lowest form.

Originally posted by big24

Good nottingham stuff. Shame about the biting though what is going on with some heads/ I just went through the whole thread and some peoples style just appears from out of nowhere. Like there doing awful pieces then they just copy off other writers styles so blatent its upsetting. Them clouds are so outdated for example, Also its weird how them sper and mint pieces have drips arrows and swirls as part of the letter forms. Where did that come from? if you go back a few pages them hefs/ askr pieces are just the same:lol: Biting at the lowest form.

I love the contradictions...clouds are outdated, well both them hefs and askr pieces recently posted involve the use of clouds, they must be living in the past..also im sure hefs/askr weren't the first to use drips, arrows and swirls, shit most the people on that wall posted by you have used some of them techniques in their pieces but I dont think their all biting each other and just because the pieces you were refering to were posted an a website before other pieces dosent necessarily mean they were painted before. askr is using drips just like hefs and dilk do according to you that would be biting at the lowest form, but as for me I dont give a fuck if he is because I dont get wrapped up in other peoples business, I have other things to spend my time on rather than bitch about other peoples actions

Archived