Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nutcase

NOTTINGHAM uk

russells looking alrite..........dont know about arches though???......hey anyone hear anything on the radio today about graffiti?, apparentley i think it was in the midlands there moaning about it saying they are going to start using graffiti removal paint on loads of buildings and bus stops....so kids are getting shot dead more guns and crack heads, they must seriously think that graffiti is worst then little kids getting shot dead.....wat a good place to live.... :shook:

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

some real notts graff.........................

f0bbb710.jpg

01b4227b.jpg

c9e312e5.jpg

2d5b0ef1.jpg

c3e3f13e.jpg

f35f93b3.jpg

e7f25ddb.jpg

74f0bf12.jpg

f78ac506.jpg

eab38559.jpg

photos a bit blurry its the rain........theres a lack of people posting flix these days, respect to people wat still represent.....

Originally posted by MarzOne@Oct 27 2004, 08:55 PM

yellow2.jpg

im not form nottz, uttoxeter couple mile form derby. Dark night no torch u no the deal, 30 min job

this done in Utoxeter Marz?? you heard what happen to D**ps i take it?? ;)

Originally posted by I & I+Oct 28 2004, 08:20 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (I & I - Oct 28 2004, 08:20 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MarzOne@Oct 27 2004, 08:55 PM

yellow2.jpg

im not form nottz, uttoxeter couple mile form derby. Dark night no torch u no the deal, 30 min job

this done in Utoxeter Marz?? you heard what happen to D**ps i take it?? ;)

[/b]

indeed. i did know the big D, well i met him once when he first started writing D**ps.

anyone got any derby flicks to put up?

The Arbour boards at Derby? Love KRS can help you, as could i, but it is really a Notts thread, and i dont think that Derby has enough to start oneon its own....Anyhow Uttoxeter,i can remember a couple of peices a few years back, done on top of one of the stands at the Racecourse.you could see them off the train line.

that piece is not that bad at all^^^...keep praticing dude, no ones really active in derby, and its not worth making a derby thread at all.........

nah i werent expectin a derby thread jus wondered if some1 coudl throw em in here. cuz its good to no your scene. lol anyway

stay up

The Arbour boards at Derby? Love KRS can help you, as could i, but it is really a Notts thread, and i dont think that Derby has enough to start oneon its own....Anyhow Uttoxeter,i can remember a couple of peices a few years back, done on top of one of the stands at the Racecourse.you could see them off the train line.

I got shit loads of Derby flix...as you may well know LOCO??? me you and LOVEKRS were Derby at one time!! need to scan them though im before the age of digi cameras and allthat malarchy :king: ;) :yuck:

yellow2.jpg

indeed. i did know the big D, well i met him once when he first started writing D**ps.

mm yes I know i was there too!!! we racked them markersand stickers i seem to remember? you must remember me? :king:

CKStarz 2004........