NOTTINGHAM uk

nutcase

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

...Dont see much point in that comment really, unless your an astablished name in notts it doesn't mean much, and from this comment 'y does every1 hate srs?' im geussing your writing srs... which doesnt give you much to go on.

and as for your genius theory, im sure you could take a few writers names apart and they would have the same letters as others...plus the 3 writers you mentioned have nothing in common as far as styles go, so why not contribute to the thread instead of making idiot statements with no backup.. :dunce:

i hav nuthin 2 do wit srs at all,

and enks is fairly established round notts i would say,

its jus he said 2 me its abit of a joke havin 3 writers in the same city wit the same letters......

think bout it,

i aint startin no beef or nuthin. jus thought i would raise the comment.

Originally posted by dketch@Oct 30 2004, 05:28 PM

i hav nuthin 2 do wit srs at all,

and enks is fairly established round notts i would say,

its jus he said 2 me its abit of a joke havin 3 writers in the same city wit the same letters......

think bout it,

i aint startin no beef or nuthin. jus thought i would raise the comment.

well dont raise the stupid fucking comment on here because no ones intrested, who gives a fuck wat enks says seriously?, seeing as he hardly does fuk all wat does it matter.....he as no say in anything, bit of a joke

hahahehe, no joke mate it dont say enks so wat the fuk does it matter, zenk and neks do more then him/ her period

i hate that stupid little community between enks, form, that cunt juice whos always doing fuk all except talkin shit about graffiti, who the fuk is juice!!!....fuk all of em if they want to start bitching let em carry on, its funny how people just disapper off the scene after they get bored...

fuk off saying shit or arguing over stupidness in this thread, no one wants to read bitching arguements all the time its fukin shit...post a cunting photo at least....

Originally posted by BARRY CLAVA+Oct 30 2004, 09:44 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BARRY CLAVA - Oct 30 2004, 09:44 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-flippingreat@Oct 30 2004, 12:18 AM

i saw that advert too. i looked for graff but couldnt see anything. havent seen in since

Its right at the begining, theres some youth playing football in front of it.

[/b]

has any one got a photo of it?

you obviously have no idea.

Right lets start with your first point, have we been to sheff, if you had you would see i have posted photos in this thread taken in sheff of nottingham writers. thus some of us obviously have.

your second point i'm inclined to agree with, however enks does seem to have dropped off somewhat of late.

Thirdly you say juice stopped writing a while ago, this totally backs up NOTTS1s point he made about people disapearing off the scene when they get bored.

So it would seem to me you are talking loud without actually saying anything.

Originally posted by dketch@Oct 31 2004, 12:10 PM

hahahaha

form leavin the scene, hav u been 2 sheffield, thought not as he runs it.

neks n zenk done more than enks, mayb legals, but not real bombing, u sum new bread joker.............

juice stopped writin a while ago.....

form runs sheffield im sure he does fair play,but dont get bigheaded you aint running sheffield and forms not the best

real bombing wat do you know about that?? fuk all you dont write, post some photos of your pieces, bombing, trains watever lets see em kid

juice stopped writing a while ago, he never started period, put some of his so many pieces and illegals as hes dead hardcore and hes a big guy in nottingham........

real bombing hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you have never saw it or experinced it so your views are pointless, now fukoff and talk like all you like to do it suits you......