Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nutcase

NOTTINGHAM uk

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

On that note...

Sorry - wasn't too sure if it was him or not...

@ FlippingGreat - I'm sure we can help you out with some video hosting, mail me on jamie @ synoptics.org.uk, or grab me on msn at the same address.

@ notts1 - if none of us wrote, or were interested in graf - would we be running a website trying to show the class of notts to the world? Just trying to support the scene... :o

...for notts graf, hiphop, DnB & much more check out synoptics.

^^^On the second picture up, why show us KAGE when there's what look like two quality burners in the backgound, including a HEFS that hasn't been posted before?

any body see the paper yesterday? the council has been employing private detectives to follow certian 'graffiti suspects' for four days at a time, apparently they did this for four writers, twice. all the suspects were 'as good as gold'. That is a total of 32 days spent watching suspects with no result. The guy who had the idea still said it was a success.

Bit worrying though, private detectives for graffiti, not even undercover police. these guys were hired privately. They must really want to catch some people.

Originally posted by BARRY CLAVA

any body see the paper yesterday? the council has been employing private detectives to follow certian 'graffiti suspects' for four days at a time, apparently they did this for four writers, twice. all the suspects were 'as good as gold'. That is a total of 32 days spent watching suspects with no result. The guy who had the idea still said it was a success.

Bit worrying though, private detectives for graffiti, not even undercover police. these guys were hired privately. They must really want to catch some people.

this is fuked up..........england is a shithole......private detectives?......if you sell loads of smack, rape women, and shoot peoples family you a fucking hero.....fucking hell i dont no wat to say i feel like smashing this computer sqaure thru this wall,................there going on as if theres a graffiti problem ha ha fuk it i cant be arsed england is a shithole and i hate it........on a more positive vibe wats up people, good to see some fresh pieces, fresh flix. good to see people painting as well keeping notts on the map..........nice peto piece;) anyways later people....

:dazed:

Originally posted by SYNOPTICS

On that note...

Sorry - wasn't too sure if it was him or not...

@ FlippingGreat - I'm sure we can help you out with some video hosting, mail me on jamie @ synoptics.org.uk, or grab me on msn at the same address.

@ notts1 - if none of us wrote, or were interested in graf - would we be running a website trying to show the class of notts to the world? Just trying to support the scene... :o

...for notts graf, hiphop, DnB & much more check out synoptics.

i will give you a list of names of people wat say they write but theyve done say 3 pieces in there whole life, and in the group of these names is the person wat is helping you build your website.............sc1-idiot....onyk- stupid hardue.....juice- done three pieces constantly talking bout graffiti never does shit, aint got no time but always out getting steaming.....to many people talk shit all the time. fair enough you are making a website, but this thread shows more pictures, quality, and quantity of notts action on the regular.. you make two sites then everything gos down hill period. everyone will check your site from say out of town take a look and think nottinghams shite, plus you did not ask anyone if they were cool with you putting there flix on the net wats the deal there.......fuk it this thread shows wat up so fuk it everyone knows the deal ......

Originally posted by NOTTS1

i will give you a list of names of people wat say they write but theyve done say 3 pieces in there whole life, and in the group of these names is the person wat is helping you build your website.............sc1-idiot....onyk- stupid hardue.....juice- done three pieces constantly talking bout graffiti never does shit, aint got no time but always out getting steaming.....to many people talk shit all the time. fair enough you are making a website, but this thread shows more pictures, quality, and quantity of notts action on the regular.. you make two sites then everything gos down hill period. everyone will check your site from say out of town take a look and think nottinghams shite, plus you did not ask anyone if they were cool with you putting there flix on the net wats the deal there.......fuk it this thread shows wat up so fuk it everyone knows the deal ......

Its Friday...so where is NOTTS today???? :D

Originally posted by BARRY CLAVA

thats the worst pun ive ever heard:crazy:

PUNS NOT DEAD :D

ah, this thread is brilliant. i love the ETNs pieces, the Num's

.. and a whole lot of other shite.