Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thought i'd find you making it public notts1.., to be completely honnest i'm pretty tired of this shit, you getting anyone and everyone involved that doesnt realy need to be, ya see it might of been a tiresome period for you trying to find me but for me its been a learning period, i've brimmed myself to the stage where illegal writing seems pretty pointless, and when i go out to do so it bores the shit outa me, so as for the notts takeover, go for it. i've found my motives for graff and it doesnt involve going round kicking the shit out of anyone who seems to be saying the wrong thing about me or my graff, and it doesnt involve running round like a mental tryna prove something only to end up with criminal records. see the thing is i was the only one involved and vice versa on your part but now u (ok not necercarily you) go fist first into a club after my boys, they wont take so much of a respectful attitude towards you as i have, cus to be quite frank i have, and still will, cus violence isnt my way untill it has to be, thats why i used to love the notts graff scene cus no one realy went on stupid against each other, what is it now? cant find a REAL message so u'll go on 'badman' and gain fame that way? thats not fame or respect, thats SCARING people into fame or respect, and that aint the way things should be done, respect should be earned.... now i'm one to talk but it realy makes me laugh, i act like you guys once and i'm most wanted...i mean seriously, the shit that kicked off the other night, what was that all about, too much marc ecko's getting up perhaps, people like you are giving graff a violent name well live on true artists and love what your doin.... i know i am....

hahaha.

dude, you need to take your head out your ass and stop crying on the internet to us about how you're oh-so-holy with your new graff politics.

what the fuck happend anyway? weren't you on here kissing ass and making some statements about moving away from nottingham and quitting graffiti? what happend with that?

let your actions, and not your keyboard, do the talking.

on a more positive note, this city be lookin pretty ! on with the flicks !

thought i'd find you making it public notts1.., to be completely honnest i'm pretty tired of this shit, you getting anyone and everyone involved that doesnt realy need to be, ya see it might of been a tiresome period for you trying to find me but for me its been a learning period, i've brimmed myself to the stage where illegal writing seems pretty pointless, and when i go out to do so it bores the shit outa me, so as for the notts takeover, go for it. i've found my motives for graff and it doesnt involve going round kicking the shit out of anyone who seems to be saying the wrong thing about me or my graff, and it doesnt involve running round like a mental tryna prove something only to end up with criminal records. see the thing is i was the only one involved and vice versa on your part but now u (ok not necercarily you) go fist first into a club after my boys, they wont take so much of a respectful attitude towards you as i have, cus to be quite frank i have, and still will, cus violence isnt my way untill it has to be, thats why i used to love the notts graff scene cus no one realy went on stupid against each other, what is it now? cant find a REAL message so u'll go on 'badman' and gain fame that way? thats not fame or respect, thats SCARING people into fame or respect, and that aint the way things should be done, respect should be earned.... now i'm one to talk but it realy makes me laugh, i act like you guys once and i'm most wanted...i mean seriously, the shit that kicked off the other night, what was that all about, too much marc ecko's getting up perhaps, people like you are giving graff a violent name well live on true artists and love what your doin.... i know i am....

U FUKIN WASSSSSSSSSSSTTEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNN!

lol yeh whatever... wasteman?, why cus i aint like you?... btw dketch, if its nothing to do with me then what is it? hyb never did nuthin wrong, he's the one that got the fist and as far as we all know he aint done shit... so whats the problem? and i dont know who it was but to whoever made the comment about me and my 'graff politics'? how can you say that.... graff already seems to have its own politics, new writers cant learn because yfc said so and if they come up and say nah ya know what i dont wanna take the shit i just wanna do what i enjoy doing they get a beat down? my veiws arent politics my views are morals which are based around the deluded, already created politics which the notts graff scene seems to be revolving round...the fact is i'm fucking lost, theres so much shit that i'm starting not to pay attention, rumours here, rumours there, so much so that i dunno what the real crack is obviously i'm in shit and lost a lot of respect, but that was my attitude and not my graff.

i've heard so many rumours, things like APPARENTLY i had the chance to sort this out and never turned up? i dunno notts1 what do YOU want from me?

lol yeh whatever... wasteman?, why cus i aint like you?... btw dketch, if its nothing to do with me then what is it? hyb never did nuthin wrong, he's the one that got the fist and as far as we all know he aint done shit... so whats the problem? and i dont know who it was but to whoever made the comment about me and my 'graff politics'? how can you say that.... graff already seems to have its own politics, new writers cant learn because yfc said so and if they come up and say nah ya know what i dont wanna take the shit i just wanna do what i enjoy doing they get a beat down? my veiws arent politics my views are morals which are based around the deluded, already created politics which the notts graff scene seems to be revolving round...the fact is i'm fucking lost, theres so much shit that i'm starting not to pay attention, rumours here, rumours there, so much so that i dunno what the real crack is obviously i'm in shit and lost a lot of respect, but that was my attitude and not my graff.

i've heard so many rumours, things like APPARENTLY i had the chance to sort this out and never turned up? i dunno notts1 what do YOU want from me?

NOT SO LONG AGO YOU WHERE GIVING IT SOME PUSSY BWOY! YOU TOOK OUT A FULL COLOUR

PRODUCTION, AND WROTE ON SOMEONES CRIB!! AND THAT WAS FOR NO REASON, NO MOTIVE NO NOTHING!....THE PERSONS WALL YOU TOOK OUT WAS ONE OF THE MANS, AND THE CRIB YOU WROTE ON WAS A BAD BWOY BLOOD!! AND THEN YOUR ATTITUDE IS YOU AND YOUR BOYS ARE ON ABOUT THROWING PETROL BOMBS THREW WINDOWS!!

YOU MUST BE REALLY STUPID, OR YOU ACTUALLY THINK YOUR SOMETHING RUNNING

YOUR FUCKING GUMS LIKE THAT! THIS IS WHY YOU GOT BARE NIGGAZ ON YOUR CASE, AND THEY WILL CATCH UP WITH YA, WE WILL TUMP UP ANYONE YOU ROLL WITH, BEEF BY ASSOCIATION!! UNLESS YOU GIVE US THE NAMES AND NUMBERS OF THE BATTY BWOYS WHO WHERE MAKING THREATS LIKE THAT THEN THIS CARRYS ON UNTIL YOUR ALL KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT, TEETH MISSING, WATEVER THE FUCK WE FEEL LIKE DOING TO YA YOU FUCKING WASTEMAN!!

WHATEVER HAPPENS YOU ARE GETTING IT THE WORST, WE DONT WANT NOTHING OFF YOU, TO LATE FOR CRYING!! 2008 NO MERCY

THERE IS NO BEEF REALLY IN NOTTS IN GRAFF APART FROM WHAT YOU STARTED, THATS RIGHT YOU, YOURSELF YOOOOOOOOOOOOUUU!!! FUCKING BATTY, ABOUT PETROL BOMBS

DO YOU KNOW HOW ANGRY NIGGAS ARE FOR YOU YA DAFT FUCKING IDIOT!!!

ANYONE ROLLING WITH THIS PUSSY IS GETTING IT, AND IF YOU AINT ON THE BEEF TING THATS WAT YOU GOT LEGS FOOOOOOOOOOOOOR, THANK YOUR BATTY BWOY MATE FOR PUTTING YA ALL IN A BRILLIANT POSITION LIKE THIS!!

NAMES AND NUMBERS ON HERE ON THIS THREAD!!!

PUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSYS

Shit man you just cant help putting yo foot in shit.... "new writers cant learn because yfc said so and if they come up and say nah ya know what i dont wanna take the shit i just wanna do what i enjoy doing they get a beat down?" shouldnt be pointing fingers... cuz they'll get broke!!!! BIG UP THE SEEN!!! NOT THE FUCKING PUSSYS!