NOTTINGHAM uk

nutcase

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
adrenaline, most people what do illegal stuff dont want there stuff on here anyway...

people like to save em 4 mags etc...you get people wat just walk around all day putting

up flix on here just 4 props and the illegal heads here dont want there stuff on this site...

at the end of the day if certain people dont know then they dont need 2 know.

alright mate fair play - just trying to liven up the thread a bit.

and yeh, if certain people dont know then they dont need to know - just thought id get a few pointers where to go as i'm a newbie in town :D

i dont mind ppl lookin at my flix at all or puttin em up, theres 2 main reasons why i dont want em on net. 1- people say to me yea i seen thet there an this there, when they've only seen it on net not real live. 2- the amount of info police can gain from flix is more that we think. e.g action shots etc. its like puttin a puzzel together get me???

agree with notts 1 well said mate. peace

well said

Please be quit TALL_HOUSE, u are a nobody, a nothing, a simple waste of human sperm so please be a real gent and stay out, and as for dead beat, i havnt got anything to say to you, simply because you are not worth the effort and time and please post some real pics of real graff. Thank you and a big xx for dead beat and TALL_HOUSE xx:p

BITCHES SHUT THE FUCK UP MOST OF HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE NOTTINGHAM SCENE. YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT POSTIN COMMENTS ON THIS SHIT FORUM AND TRYING TO COME ACROSS TOP BOY OVER THE INTERNET. THESFW WHY ARE YOU MOANING THE PHOTO OF YOURS WAS AT A HALL OF FAME AND INCRIMINATES NOTHING. ON WITH THE LEGAL POSTING YOU BUNCH OF RODS

A lot of these comments are clearly pointless, especially the mouthing off for no reason.

WTF why do threads on 120z always go this way?

I should try and stop looking every day but it's hard when your job involves sitting in front of a G5 Mac with a permanently on super fast internet connection... I need to face it, I'M ADDICTED TO 12oz..

I'll bell my therapist tomorrow.

Archived