NOTTINGHAM uk

nutcase

yea man...ya flaming galar, throw another can on the barby NOTTS is back boyo. what am i gonna do with all these envelopes now? gotta come check yo stink ass an buy yoos a fricking beeer...an a pack of biscuits an some backy...velcome, velcome.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

shut it you fagget. just cos you found a couple of twatty derby things that take the piss out of forest does not mean you have to bring it here. i hope your mum gets aids and dies a very slow and horrible death .. and before you reply with some slaggy comment think first cos you being derby an that it won't take long to find out who you are , and i will punch your head in.. now fuck off and die

ash the bash Posted Today, 03:42 PM

What division you in now ????? WEHAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just cos your derby thread is wank, dont fill our thread with your bullshit

and what the fuck is that mansfield bollocks all about its fucking horrible and why has nawt dogged his own piece the fucking retard

Originally posted by lestalad@Mar 14 2006, 07:50 PM

shut it you fagget. just cos you found a couple of twatty derby things that take the piss out of forest does not mean you have to bring it here. i hope your mum gets aids and dies a very slow and horrible death .. and before you reply with some slaggy comment think first cos you being derby an that it won't take long to find out who you are , and i will punch your head in.. now fuck off and die

this is the best thing i have ever read. period.

and what the fuck is that mansfield bollocks all about its fucking horrible and why has nawt dogged his own piece the fucking retard

That's in Stapleford.

Ash the bash is probably about 11 years old, putting stuff like that on here. Lovin what lestalad said LOL. Yeah the Derby thread is (mostly) pure wackness. Some of them young cats need to sketch, sketch, sketch, sketch, bite and sketch some more, then come with some graffiti that's worthy of being posted on a forum. IT'S THE ONLY WAY.

yes krs i agree with you on all the bollocks m8, you know i been paintin 18 years or so now and im still wack at certain things man always shit to learn and bein in new york last week m8 just showed me i need to get out more. any way notts is doin a good job as usuall and its nice to see the lesta action again respect to all those keepin it real. one! sire...oh yeah feelin the deams mobbs and kaption nice one lads p!

PMSL 'big up LTS heads???'Im reading that in alot of threads!!Starting to grate on me..If you wanna give some one props,why not do it the 'REAL' way!On a wall next to your piece..Anyways my mouth is stitched..Peace :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn:

ash the bash Posted Today, 03:42 PM

What division you in now ????? WEHAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just cos your derby thread is wank, dont fill our thread with your bullshit

nawt and wres are not from mansfield and they did a good job in the snow on sunday, keep talking shit though makes me laugh

Originally posted by sire@Mar 16 2006, 11:45 AM

yes krs i agree with you on all the bollocks m8, you know i been paintin 18 years or so now and im still wack at certain things man always shit to learn and bein in new york last week m8 just showed me i need to get out more. any way notts is doin a good job as usuall and its nice to see the lesta action again respect to all those keepin it real. one! sire...oh yeah feelin the deams mobbs and kaption nice one lads p!

Yo Sire in no way was I calling you wack. I'm sure my shit's wack to a lot of people but who gives a shit. Anyway I'll try and get some pics on here soon...

Archived