NOTTINGHAM uk

nutcase

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
only toyz talk shit on internet forums.... have some balls and use ya real names so we can see if ya real writers or just wanna bees talkin shit and not doin nuffin.....fuck if ya from NG have the balls thats NG'S known for ......

CRUEL103 K.I.A AMP ....serial toy killa in the fuckin house ......

reppin worldwide. but still crnt rock hightlights right..

i respect your work rate, but cannot take u serious

• 2 weeks later...

4721308920_a08d7874af.jpg

feeling this...even tho they left no name which is a pussy move! but its about time someone told this little prick how it is..... no doubt the little bitch of a toy will go blaming people and end up getting slapped down tho..... KIES = NET TOY and a hell of alot of shit talk on flicker and facebook....

FROM HERE>>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/50949862@N02/4721308920/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Alright lads,

Not a writer but always used to visit my dad in Notts during the mid 90s and was always in awe driving through Clifton from the M1, over the flyover and in to town. It was like a scene from the warriors or something! I would love to see any flix from around this time, names I remember were Decs, Vinal, Khan, Ripe...used to love disciple (and various spellings) when I caught the train,...had a bizarre love for a Lite 434 dub on the clifton fly over support, been buffed years back but if anyone has a snap of that...wow! Zoom on the electricity substation next to what was Harry Ramsden's....even a Doop! or two....there was some weird S's through the Meadows,...a bit of Bref, Ahhhh, so many memories. Anyone else have any memories of this time? be it writer or non writer?

Still visit every now and then and good to see the tracksides picking up a bit after the recent buffings, with a bit of help from Leicester too I think.

Anyway, respect to all the old writers and keep on keeping on to the new skool.

Alright lads,

Not a writer but always used to visit my dad in Notts during the mid 90s and was always in awe driving through Clifton from the M1, over the flyover and in to town. It was like a scene from the warriors or something! I would love to see any flix from around this time, names I remember were Decs, Vinal, Khan, Ripe...used to love disciple (and various spellings) when I caught the train,...had a bizarre love for a Lite 434 dub on the clifton fly over support, been buffed years back but if anyone has a snap of that...wow! Zoom on the electricity substation next to what was Harry Ramsden's....even a Doop! or two....there was some weird S's through the Meadows,...a bit of Bref, Ahhhh, so many memories. Anyone else have any memories of this time? be it writer or non writer?

Still visit every now and then and good to see the tracksides picking up a bit after the recent buffings, with a bit of help from Leicester too I think.

Anyway, respect to all the old writers and keep on keeping on to the new skool.

Check out flickr mate, loads of graff from the 80's and 90's from Nottm on there!! I remember the lite dub in fact I probably got a flick of it in a shoebox, if not theres plenty of people who will have,