Another attempt????

Guest WebsterUno

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mr.Raven
Originally posted by dr. frink one:

they won't even MENTION....anything the US has EVER done....its all like now we are the big victimes that have never done anything wrong and never bombed and killed civilians and never opressed countries...

And your point? Explain that to all the broken families I've been seeing wandering the streets for the last couple days.

to be honest, theres no reason for them to mention it right now. the only reason it was ever mentioned here was in response to morons crying out for the spilling of more innocent blood. people grieving for their dead countrymen dont need to be told right now how we 'deserved' this.

Guest HESHIANDET

im w/ webster i cannot even begin to describe my tone. I want to see all these mother fuckers hang! i want public executions or something, i want to see pain and fear in their eyes. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!

------------------

stonecutters#1

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by HESHIANDET:

I want to see all these mother fuckers hang!

see, I feel you hesh. But in our country, thats cruel and unusual. Its a big bag of mixed emotions everywhere. I dont know what to think right now. Half of me wants to squash th culprits, but the other half wants to keep the peace, and set a good example. Yet there seems to be no peace. They tried again, its like we have to do something, or they wont stop. Its a hard call…

from what i gather (which admittadly isnt that much at this point)

bin laden had been meeting with some officials in palkistan about the possability of helping them take out some indian's they particularly didnt like. im not sure how long these talks have been going on, but i would assume a while. this of course was pretty much off the record, and not sanctioned (atleast openly) by the governemnt there. the governemnt who we have fairly good relations with (good in the context of all our middle eastern relations) anyway, so i think thats why were focusing on talks with palkistan, because we can talk to them, unlike the government of afghanistan. i would assume they are trying to get the palks to understand that harbouring him would be a big mistake and since they have ties with him (even if informal ones) it would be in their best interest to perhaps leak us some information.

this is for the most part just my opinion, and i dont know a lot about the situation there, but it stands to reason...

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

pakistan is giving us anything we want and is backing us

------------------

Now back to your regularly scheduled re-programming...

im w/ webster i cannot even begin to describe my tone. I want to see all these mother fuckers hang! i want public executions or something, i want to see pain and fear in their eyes. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!

i'm not saying i don't want this to happen either, but i don't think you will see fear or pain in their eyes. obviously the people behind this are willing to die for their cause.

taking a step back for a second..

imagine how powerful you feel right now if you masterminded this. the entire world is afraid of you. i think it goes a bit beyond religeon. almost 'i want to rule the world'

im so melodramatic

[This message has been edited by beardo (edited 09-14-2001).]

Originally posted by Dusty Lipschitz:

pakistan is giving us anything we want and is backing us

From cnn.com

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The Bush administration has put extraordinary pressure on Pakistan to find those responsible for the terrorist attacks against the United States, bring them to justice and assist with a potential U.S. retaliatory attack.

A senior administration official said Pakistani leaders were asked to close their border with Afghanistan, stop supplying fuel to the Taliban government there, provide any information on suspected terrorist Osama bin Laden and allow U.S. war planes access to Pakistani air space in the event of a military strike.

Secretary of State Colin Powell went further than any member of the Bush administration in naming bin Laden as a leading suspect in Tuesday's attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.

Speaking about high level contacts between the U.S. and Pakistan since Tuesday's attacks, Powell said "we're looking at those terrorist organizations who have the kind of capacity to conduct the actions of September 11. We haven't yet publicly identified the organization we believe was responsible, but when you look at the list of candidates one resides in that region."

When asked if bin Laden was that "candidate," Powell replied: "Yes."

U.S. government sources have said they are "confident" the evidence in the case will lead to bin Laden, the alleged terrorist who has declared jihad, or holy war, against the United States and is based in Afghanistan.

Pakistan is one of only three countries that have officially recognized the ruling Taliban government in Afghanistan. The United States wants Afghanistan to expel bin Laden and stop allowing terrorist training in the country.

In a Tuesday night address to the nation, President Bush said, "We will make no distinction between the terrorists who committed these acts and those who harbor them."

Deputy Secretary of State Richard Armitage Thursday presented the Pakistani ambassador to the United States with what Powell called "a specific list" of concrete steps the United States wants Pakistan to agree to as a measure of its cooperation.

Senior State Department officials said the list included several steps:

1) to share information about what Pakistan knows about "this action" and the al Qaeda organization operated by bin Laden; 2) to take steps to cut off all activities and transits of al Qaeda members in and around Pakistan; 3) to respond to further requests to United States will be making of Pakistan

The meeting was one of several discussions between U.S. and Pakistani officials Thursday.

i just heard the definitive 'end of story' about the plane that went down in PA.. heroic effort by the passengers.

not buying it. dont feel like typing why

Guest HESHIANDET
i'm not saying i don't want this to happen either, but i don't think you will see fear or pain in their eyes. obviously the people behind this are willing to die for their cause.

very true. but i bet if i tortured and killed their families in front of them (as they did to so many americans tuesday) they would show a little something. sorry if that seems like a horrible or immature thing to say, but hey - eye for a fucking eye.

------------------

stonecutters#1

Originally posted by seeking innocence:

whether or not the plane was taken down by heroic efforts of the passangers, or shot down by the military, i dont really care. if it was shot down it was completely justified. i completely understand why our military would be hesitant to admit it however.

agree

very true. but i bet if i tortured and killed their families in front of them (as they did to so many americans tuesday) they would show a little something. sorry if that seems like a horrible or immature thing to say, but hey - eye for a fucking eye.

Yeah people are going to jump on me for just posting this shit. But remember back in the 80's when Iran took some American hostages and kept them for months. Just after that. They took some Russian hostages. You know what the Russians did? The KGB found out who these kidnapping terrorist's were. They captured some of there family. They cut off their testicles and with the blood still all over. They sent a "package" back to ther terrorist's. Needless to say the terrorist's released the Russians the next day. Just remember that no matter how often people bitch about the US. The Russians did dome crazy shit.

Originally posted by Pistol:

They captured some of there family. They cut off their testicles and with the blood still all over. They sent a "package" back to ther terrorist's. Needless to say the terrorist's released the Russians the next day.

why hasnt anyone suggested this plan to president Bush? (a bit fucked up...but we wouldnt be killing any innocent people...we would just be cutting the balls off of a few...its the lesser of the 2 evils)((i just realized i better specify...we should use this tactic to get whatever it is we want...we do that to...umm...fuck nevermind, it was a dumb idea))

[This message has been edited by Peyem504 (edited 09-14-2001).]

Archived