i got served

WorldBench

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

iquit, yeah i know. i kinda messed that one up, i wasnt speaking literally about any of those scenario's i was just so pissed off i exaerated man. its cool. i know it sounded wrong. ill go cow tipping in your honor. but i will not have my way with them like you, its not my thing.:lol: :lol: anyways you work today?

i wasn't fucking it, i was helping it over the fence.

yeah, was in the office till 9PM last nite.

back at work 9AM saturday morning.

fuck this crazy chinese work ethic.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i see your point glik0, har har, but i cant help but notice about 80% of the time i comment in a thread your an asshole to me or everyone else. mustuv been a rough one for you.:lol: anyways, its all good. i was just kinda mad, but i dont really care at this point anymore. cheers assholes.

iquit, yeah, if you were helping it over the fence then why were you hanging onto the bottom of it?:lol: yeah, do you work on salary or hours?

1237 Prudence Drive

Waterford, Michigan, 48327

take i75 north, get off on dixie highway exit, take that to williams lake, take williams to m-59, take that to williams lake road south, take that all the way to the last hill, there turn left into "valley forge" go down to the next street, turn left, 2nd hourse on the right, back door, first room on the right

Originally posted by Telo

Not only does this busted motherfucker talk unlimited shit but he also claims to be kinging a local college town with handstyles. haha...

HANDSTYLES!

Dont forget "crushing pontiac"... haha.

Like anyone out there gives a fuck about anything related to graffiti in the suburbs besides the fact that it needs to go.

if he was just a kid catching hands and laying off the net, I'd give him some sort of respect for being cool about everything.. But damn man..

you hack into peoples computers and have the nerve to catch some of their shit rolling and be on the sack like flies on shit.

last i checked binary star was from pontiac, and alot of them were writers..

and telo, you dont even do graff, how can you dis? youre worse then me, haha youre fucking lame, come to my house :lol:

Originally posted by cømmunist

1237 Prudence Drive

Waterford, Michigan, 48327

take i75 north, get off on dixie highway exit, take that to williams lake, take williams to m-59, take that to williams lake road south, take that all the way to the last hill, there turn left into "valley forge" go down to the next street, turn left, 2nd hourse on the right, back door, first room on the right

http://starterupsteve.servepics.com/funny/domesticEthug.jpg'>

last i checked binary star was from pontiac, and alot of them were writers..

and telo, you dont even do graff, how can you dis? youre worse then me, haha youre fucking lame, come to my house :lol:

"dont do graff".. haha... besides the Mad dizzope phrase YO! I dont paint? you know nothing of what i do, nor do you know what i write.. So sit your girly ass down you fucking clown. I keep my nightlife seperate from my internet life..

Unlike yourself which has seemed to get you in a lot of trouble over the years.

i am a domestic driving e-thug, right ansiq? me and my camaro and malibu :rolleyes:

not like he didnt know my address, seriously i would love to see you guys beat my ass, you all have my address, lets go. lets all give them till friday to post pics of my ass getting beat, else i think seeking should ban his self.

-----------

but back to the getting dumped thing, w/e it's her loss...

i am a domestic driving e-thug, right ansiq? me and my camaro and malibu :rolleyes:

not like he didnt know my address, seriously i would love to see you guys beat my ass, you all have my address, lets go. lets all give them till friday to post pics of my ass getting beat, else i think seeking should ban his self.

-----------

but back to the getting dumped thing, w/e it's her loss...

http://starterupsteve.servepics.com/funny3/yourock.jpg'>

Archived