Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
WorldBench

i got served

anyway....

i think it was probably the second or so "date" with my girlfriend of 2 years now when i informed her of my "extracurricular" activities and told her that if she ever tried to pull me away from it, she'd be gone.

jesus my grammar is awful.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Kilo7-

wow... i had no idea the 12oz and real life could colide.

yes.. yes it does.

my '12oz to the street' transfers generally involve drinking beer.

I like it that way.

i know this is none of my buisness and i hate to stick my nose in it but yall are brothers in this shit, battle and get it over with.

theres no reason for all the drama, battle. let somebody get put in their place and if you need judges im sure some people on 12 would be more than happy to judge but maybe you should let your local community be the judge.

im really not tryng to stick my nose in it but i know ive had problems with people in my community before and when i offered up a battle to get everything resolved not only did they back down but the problems stopped.

seriously though, in a sense we are all family to some degree. when brothers argue they fight but they are still brothers none the less. when its done its done so get it taken care of if your sick of the drama.

SEE!

its only natural. thanks for agreeing with me dr.dazzle, after all the shit that this kid has been putting people through its only natural that yall battle just like its only natural that dr.dazzles cats breath smells like cat food. its like the cat ate food so thats his consequences, this cat fucked with you so he gets crossed out until yall battle. its only natural.

thanks for the backup dr.dazzle, word! im glad to see other cats out there that feel the same way as me.

been there done that,

a year back i hooked up with this girl..she was great and got along with my other side a lot better..then one of my homies tried to make me "look good" and showed her a few peices i did...needless to say she didnt really call me or answer my calls after that.

i heard later she told another girl i know, that its a disgusting and uncivilsed habit and that she lost all respect for me.

Originally posted by toyeattoywar

SEE!

its only natural. thanks for agreeing with me dr.dazzle, after all the shit that this kid has been putting people through its only natural that yall battle just like its only natural that dr.dazzles cats breath smells like cat food. its like the cat ate food so thats his consequences, this cat fucked with you so he gets crossed out until yall battle. its only natural.

thanks for the backup dr.dazzle, word! im glad to see other cats out there that feel the same way as me.

This is exactly what I meant.....

lets continue where i left off...

as a matter of fact all of that was a fucking joke and right now yall are the ones proving to be "a little slow." if thats what you prefer to be called.

its sarcasm, you should know that. or are you not really a doctor.

Re: Re: i got served

Originally posted by TheoHuxtable

What kind of bitch was this? Probably one of those materialistic snobby stuck-up types.

serious. you boys should stop meeting these kinda girls. they are good to look at but man...they are the worst girlfriends.

fuck that. the girl isnt worth your time if she breaks up for a lil reason like graffiti. its like asking you to change yourself. she breaks up with you for that??

fuck that bitch. go find a real woman.

Originally posted by toyeattoywar

its sarcasm, you should know that. or are you not really a doctor.

DO NOT QUESTION MY CREDENTIALS!!!!

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

DO NOT QUESTION MY CREDENTIALS!!!!

I'm starting to question if you're actually from 'Canandandria'

what you guys are failing to realize, that only me and telo understand, is that dude is NOT a writer. he tags pay phones outside 7-11 in the suburbs. he trades stickers with kids on the internet. his 'girl' left him because he's a fucking sucker, not because he's a writer.

but to voice an opinion on the subject of girls disaproving of dating writers.... i don't know about you guys, and the 'writers' you know, but i wouldn't let my sister date 90% of the writers i know. as a whole, writers, or atleast the ones that really put in work, are cheap, worthless, bastards. that doesnt mean they arent good friends, but as far as dating is concerned? any girl that dates a writer that actually gets up, not some legal wall sucker, needs to have her head examined.

Originally posted by seeking

as a whole, writers, or atleast the ones that really put in work, are cheap, worthless, bastards. that doesnt mean they arent good friends, but as far as dating is concerned? any girl that dates a writer that actually gets up, not some legal wall sucker, needs to have her head examined.

i have to disagree, pal.

i got lucky.

word. and seeking brings the truth.......... again.

you could always go on a 3 days tagging crusade and put in more work in those 3 days than hes ever put in in his life, you know...just to, show him how to do it. school a young brother on the hard knox of life, show him hes less than three days of work. just a thought.

Originally posted by Devilush

i have to disagree, pal.

i got lucky.

you just proved my point. you DID get LUCKY, hence: the odds were stacked against you.

3 days of work? we're honestly talking like....hit one real spot and you just put in twice as much work. this kid does not belong here.

Not only does this busted motherfucker talk unlimited shit but he also claims to be kinging a local college town with handstyles. haha...

HANDSTYLES!

Dont forget "crushing pontiac"... haha.

Like anyone out there gives a fuck about anything related to graffiti in the suburbs besides the fact that it needs to go.

if he was just a kid catching hands and laying off the net, I'd give him some sort of respect for being cool about everything.. But damn man..

you hack into peoples computers and have the nerve to catch some of their shit rolling and be on the sack like flies on shit.

wouldn't let my sister date 90% of the writers i know. as a whole, writers, or atleast the ones that really put in work, are cheap, worthless, bastards.

i try to keep the writers i know and girls i think may be of any virtue at least ten miles apart.

any girl that dates a writer that actually gets up, not some legal wall sucker, needs to have her head examined.

good news being that i think i found a keeper this time?

i thought this kid was really from russia.

my x left me because she said my handstyles were bitten and my 3-D pieces were soooooooooo '98. fuckin cunt.:hatred:

Originally posted by iquit

i thought this kid was really from russia.

my x left me because she said my handstyles were bitten and my 3-D pieces were soooooooooo '98. fuckin cunt.:hatred:

'

:lol: :lol: