i got served

WorldBench

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good outlook iquit. but that hasnt worked for me yet. :lol: im not that good at it yet.

anyways, like i said commie, thats bullshit, if she really liked you all that much, she wouldnt REALLY have cared enough to end an 8 month relationship. ya know? it seems like she was lookin for an excuse to me. its not like you lied to her, did she ask you if you did graffiti and you said no? or was it a dont ask dont tell and she just happened to find out? regardless, its all nonesense.

how about we meet in your yard tonite :eek: yes i found it.. and then you & tead can come and fight me, else stfu, you talk alot of shit, yet you dont do shit, youve been saying for the last year you were going to kick my ass and you havent, youve been to my house and everything..

i've never once physically threatend you, i'm just pointing out that cat's have not forgotten and you've still got it coming to you. i'm a little old to be kicking the shit out of little kids over the internet. others however, are not so worried by karma and morality.

as far as finding my yard, i don't know which one you're talking about, but if it's one i still frequent, and i catch you in there or find your pieces in there, neither will make it out in the same condition they came in. that's both a threat and a promise.

I would pay someone 5 bucks if they gave me communists address.. That includes you seeks.. Shit, I'll even give you ten. I've wanted to knock this kid out for a long time. Your shits wack bitch, im surprised you even made a thread about this shit, you dont even write. You sit around and talk shit online.. grab some paint and actually do something with your life..

The other 12ozer's just dont know about this kid.. All you see is the top layer..

he just doesn't know when to shut his mouth or where to draw the line.

hacking into very respected writers AIM and 12oz accounts is not smart. impersonating them and talking shit is double not smart.

he's cocky about it because no one has done anything yet, but he has no idea of what's going on behind the scenes. he also fails to factor in the fact that he's managed to get away with it so far because he doesnt even paint, so theres very little chance of being found in a yard or at a wall. he sits in paper chase trading stickers all day long and calls that 'graffiti'. most cats here have more important things to do than to go looking for him...trust me, it's gonna come back to dude though. there isn't an active writer in the city that doesn't want to smack him.

he's a classic case of a cocky little piece of shit who has no idea how the real world works, and thinks he's real funny while he's behind his monitor. not so funny when your face is cut up and your missing teeth though.

telo, i dont have his address on this computer. talk to some other local cats though, it's being passed around. someone just got a hold of me about it two weeks ago.

i know this is none of my buisness and i hate to stick my nose in it but yall are brothers in this shit, battle and get it over with.

theres no reason for all the drama, battle. let somebody get put in their place and if you need judges im sure some people on 12 would be more than happy to judge but maybe you should let your local community be the judge.

im really not tryng to stick my nose in it but i know ive had problems with people in my community before and when i offered up a battle to get everything resolved not only did they back down but the problems stopped.

seriously though, in a sense we are all family to some degree. when brothers argue they fight but they are still brothers none the less. when its done its done so get it taken care of if your sick of the drama.