Fight Club

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

I know all of you are probably anti-violence, but, Fighting is the greatest feeling ever. My friend and I were bored so we started boxing and then it led to a full on fight. I feel so relaxed, like this big burden has been lifted off my shoulders. For those 10 minutes, I wasn't fighting my friend, I was fighting everything I hated.

Later we were talking about it in front of friends and now they all want to join.

It's wierd I think I have only been in a few fights my whole life and I never noticed how well I can take a punch.

ahhhh, exciting!

------------------

SLAP BRACLETS FOR THE 2K1!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

...growing up i had to fight all my cousins that were my age. my grandma use to pick sides and start cheering for her favorites.So we always had are own little fight club.We would pick fights and made targets for fighting. It's always exhilirating to put someone in a head lock.

Guest Keyser Soze

I have done this with a few of my friends, it is actually quite relaxing, minus the face shots though. Those could make or break your fight club....

i've tried with some of my friends, but always end up the only one standing... so they stopped wanting to do it.

Originally posted by Keyser Soze:

I have done this with a few of my friends, it is actually quite relaxing, minus the face shots though. Those could make or break your fight club....

sometimes...the best thing to do is go out in the bar distric when they let out and just stare at people.

get into a fight woth some drunk fuck and let him whoop your ass.

go home and then get back together..wait a few weeks and go to some other bar. do the samething. do it for like three weeks. then win one fight.

it rocks.

Fighting friends is the shit! me and my friends will fight once a week or so i seriously think its good for you cause you get all your aggression out and you know the person is your friend so there not gonna hold it against you they will just wait till the next time they fight you to put a whoopin on you..."the first time you fight your ass is a wad of cookie dough but by the end of the second week youre carved out of solid wood"

Archived