RETALIATION!!!

Raels

Originally posted by mental invalid:

[bhow do we seperate governments from its citizenry...and how do we seperate governments and citizenry from a religious fanaticism when in fact it is all so interwoven....[/b]

the very same could be (and perhaps should be, if for no other reason than argument) said about the US. replace 'religion' with 'capitalism' (undeniably our countries only unifying factor) and how different are we really? i know plenty of people who would be willing to die for their car.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by seeking innocence:

i dont think so. i think their loyalties really do fall with their religious beliefs and the good they feel they would be doing for their people all over the middle east. if they were allowed to take out the jews and the US, they would live PEACEfully for the first time in history.

do you really believe that?

Mental Invalid ,you took the words out of my mouth. thats exactly what i've been thinking.

...Well if i was a terrorist all i'd need to do is just watch some tv.

"the very same could be (and perhaps should be, if for no other reason than argument) said about the US. replace 'religion' with 'capitalism' (undeniably our countries only unifying factor) and how different are we really? i know plenty of people who would be willing to die for their car."

-i dont know if its our only unifying factor, maybe the thought is just to fucking deflating...about youre car comment, my friend at work called her bro on tues out in San Fran to see if he was ok...he works in the financial markets out there...she was surprised to find him at work, when she asked him why isnt he home...his reply was that he was mad busy...when she asked with what!?, he told her his phone had been nonstop with calls about people concerned with one thing, "where is my money?!"

...the story grossed me out, perhaps thats just life, but it still made me feel like shit....

***edit for the other under****

[This message has been edited by mental invalid (edited 09-14-2001).]

not underlying factor, unifying factor. its what brings the majority of people to america. dreams of hollywood, hot dogs and money. you could i suppose substitute 'capitalism' with 'freedom' but since our freedom is constantly in question, capitalism is the only thing that towers above it as constant.

i'd set down a huge plate of enchiladas right on top of your sushi. wash it down with a cool glass of salsa and have some tamalies for desert. goddamn i need some good mexican food..

haha id just block 12oz from your browser altogether..

i was even thinking the other day, why arent you here? theres plenty of floor in my no furniture apartment and im sure you could find something to do if not get a job here.

theres no real good place to spew this so i'll just drop it here..

the more i think about it the more fucked up i think this really is. i think the planning of this is being totally overlooked. they thought of everything. ie: look at how the plane targeted at the whitehouse ended up, they couldnt hit the whitehouse so they had a back-up plan and hit the pentagon. they probably already have a prepared retaliation to whatever our next move is. i forget who posted it but there was a story about how US bombings of the mid east could BENEFIT bin laden. also, i would bet they are hiding in the last place we'd look/bomb. definately not the mid east. you dont commit the biggest atrocity in history and just sit there. i hope im wrong but i feel like this was only the first stage in a huge 'oporation' against us. i would not be surprised if there is an even more disasterous attack planned. basicly, im not paranoid or dillusional, just prepared as i think they are.

[This message has been edited by beardo (edited 09-14-2001).]

Archived