Red Cross wont let gays donate blood

imported_dowmagik

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Glik0

Actually you can.

Through the actual saliva itself, it takes about a gallon though.

And if the person has any kind of bleeding gums/anything in the mouth you've got the high five.

thats one long ass make out session

but the bleeding gums thing would be blood not saliva anyway, but i do get what your saying

It's the VIRUS not the saliva

that's the problem. If you come into contact with ONE SINGLE VIRUS, which is only 1,000,000/th inch in diameter, theoretically, you could be infected with HIV. Since most surgical gloves, condoms, dental dams, etc. are made of latex (a natural rubber material--it comes from rubber trees) there are naturally occurring "holes" (worm-like passageways) in the latex material. The average diameter of these holes is 250/1,000,000 ths of an inch. So it would be like rolling a golf ball down a sewer pipe if an HIV virus came into contact with one of these holes under hydraulic pressure from sexual intercourse.

No such thing as "Safe Sex." It's SAFE-ER SEX. But it's still not 100% safe. And even if the couple uses a condom perfectly, there is still a 13% chance it will not work and the woman might become pregnant.

Roman Catholic couples who used condoms alone for birth control, and who reported that they were "very careful," STILL wound up with 13% of the women pregnant over a period of a year. A sperm is about 250/1,000ths of an inch in diameter (pretty large) and somehow it can still get out of that condom somehow--leakage, overflow, something. If a sperm can get out (or in,) so can an HIV virus.

Yeah because me saying that on this message board means im going to go run out and have unprotected sex with a random girl I meet in the inner city. Between the ages of 18-23 and of latino decent.

Right?

Thanks dad.

Keep the long winded facts rolling, Mr. Wizard.

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

well i know that every time i say that, that i am just seconds away from running out and having unprotected sex with a random girl I met in the inner city. Between the ages of 18-23 and of latino decent.

but that's just me...

no, everyone wants to have sex with a latino between ages 18-23

Glik0

Good for you, smartass. I'm overjoyed that you at least have enough of a sense of self preservation to avoid the most obvious threats to your life. Unfortunately, I have treated quite a few teenagers recently who weren't so lucky. And they aren't so cynical and glib about it, since they are going to die in ten years or so. What the hell, treatment only costs $30,000 a year. That ain't nothin' for a stepper like you, right?

Three of them were drop-dead gorgeous teenaged girls, two of which were prostituites, and all three said they had no intention whatsoever of stopping sexual intercourse, and also did not intend to tell their partners a damned thing. The two hookers, obviously, could not care less. The other girl said "Why should I tell a guy? He'll tell everyone and it will ruin my reputation." But, of course, she will still let them risk their lives fucking her.

So basically youre saying that because these people made stupid decisions in their lives and are now 'sleeping in the bed they've made' that I'm to care?

And that I'm to then give you some kind of respect because you're like the human version of a factoid search engine?

thanks, come at me again.

page 2, and shut up, it was a joke. heaven forbid people realize that jokes are jokes..

I have seen plenty of personal aids cases working in a pharmacy, there is an 11 year old who got it from his parents, thats terrible. So i feel sympathy for them, but we do still need some population control and aids is it....

Originally posted by Daze One Million

...and terrorism....:cough:9/11:cough:

and you get another point.

But god, now Kabar will probably have a 14 page essay written about that as his next reply.

Schools in session, book up nigga.

Originally posted by onesecondple

no, everyone wants to have sex with a latino between ages 18-23

glad to hear i'm not alone on that...

anyways, it's fucking ridiculous the screening shit they make you go through when you donate blood considering that they screen it all anyway... i haven't donated blood in years because the tattoo and piercing thing... i would have been donating blood this whole time otherwise... and at least up until about 3 months ago (last time i got tested) my blood would have been totally ripe for the picking...

Oh and one more thing.

The slut, who won't tell a guy shes got HIV, this in some how relates to me?

Well, lets think out of the 5 girls I've had 'sexual intercourse' with I've known all of them for a very good amount of time (some for many many years) and have been really good friends with them. Now granted that might not mean much, but I can be fairly sure these girls told me about every happening in their life.

*whiff*

So once again, batter up.

Originally posted by Glik0

Oh and one more thing.

The slut, who won't tell a guy shes got HIV, this in some how relates to me?

Well, lets think out of the 5 girls I've had 'sexual intercourse' with I've known all of them for a very good amount of time (some for many many years) and have been really good friends with them. Now granted that might not mean much, but I can be fairly sure these girls told me about every happening in their life.

*whiff*

So once again, batter up.

im withyou on this one, my decision to have sex with someone comes long after i have known them for a good while. Now, this might not be what glik0 was exactly saying, but i know for damn sure that when i have sex with someone, i know where they have been, and both times the girls have been tested as well as i have been. Also, i can control which head i think with and dont go banging skanks at parties and shit..

Originally posted by onesecondple

im withyou on this one, my decision to have sex with someone comes long after i have known them for a good while. Now, this might not be what glik0 was exactly saying, but i know for damn sure that when i have sex with someone, i know where they have been, and both times the girls have been tested as well as i have been. Also, i can control which head i think with and dont go banging skanks at parties and shit..

well congrats, but you are not in the same boat as most of america, myself included...

A couple years ago I was taking this marketing class in design school. (i can't bring myself to call FIT a college). The class was on friday mornings, and as we all know, college kids can't wait till friday night to krunk, so thursday night was party night, and me and my boy dave were always still drunk in friday morning marketing class.

anywho, the teacher is talking about monopolies, oligopolies, etc. My boy Dave whispers to me, "yo, an oligopoly sounds like an STD!" Dave is one of those kids that makes semi-funny comments like that completely hysterical just by his tone of voice and mannerisms and whatever. i'm sure you know the type.

The crazy thing was, i had just slept with some bar slut that night, and went raw dog. So I whisper back, "Dave, I fucked that girl **** last night without a condom, I hope she didn't have any oligopolies!"

From then on we always referred to **** as oligopoly. we even had other people at school callin her oligopoly but they never new the naughty secret behind the name.

Originally posted by krie

i would rather tell my parents "i got aids, and i would like you to know im taking as many as i can with me"

<span style='color:333333'> hahaha, that would be a great one too,,,,or or,,,,,"i have aids, i put them in your sandwich this morning" </span>

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

i was thinking about it the other night, and if i got hiv/aids i would definetly sleep around as much as possible and take everyone down with me. because im a dick like that. and a male model.

but you gotta get innocent people, ones that worship god, that way you destroy their whole belief system right before they die, ya know?