Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Element 518

E L E M E N T

not to be a dick or nothing...but your first E looks like an S..your M doesnt look like an M..and the 3rd E is garbage..sorry dude i'm not trying to hate on your shit..but i try and give you feedback and you totally ignore it..you may not respect me because i fucked your thread up before but what i'm sayin will only help you...take it for what it is man, advice...:idea: and your boy arek needs to change his name simple as that...

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The first e needs a hole and it'll be ok... the L is fine... second E looks alright and i guess the three bumps bein real small mathcs the style... the M looks better now that you can see the bototm and the the N does also. The T looks fine also, but that third e looks retarded. Make that third E like the second E and it'll be good tho.... just my advice.

Ya shits alright... ya hand hasnt improved much and you dont seem tob e workin on it and i personally think you should. I work on my hand more then anythin else and it still sucks lol, but personalyl feel a nice hand is one of the most important things.

Anywayz... thats my advice... later, 1

not like you: dont ignore your shit at all, i just dont reply to it..my bad man...yeah i guess that throw is pretty busted all together, im always experimenting though, i cant stand having the same style and doing it over and over again...if i do ever do that style again ill definatley work on the letters more...and post it back up

jayfo: the same as i said above...now about my handstyle...i dont work on it much at all, element is a long ass word in the first place, and to come up with a totally new handstyle, have it flow, and have it be easy enough to throw up is pretty difficult, or at least i think so...ive been attempting to come up with some new hands but nothing has been working really...the one i have now i believe flows pretty well, and ive been writing it long enough that i can get it up fast...it may look like shit..but whatever, ill definatley keep trying to come up with new hands..

thanks for the advice

ive got a throw im posting in a couple of minutes

Originally posted by Element 518

not like you: dont ignore your shit at all, i just dont reply to it..my bad man...yeah i guess that throw is pretty busted all together, im always experimenting though, i cant stand having the same style and doing it over and over again...if i do ever do that style again ill definatley work on the letters more...and post it back up

jayfo: the same as i said above...now about my handstyle...i dont work on it much at all, element is a long ass word in the first place, and to come up with a totally new handstyle, have it flow, and have it be easy enough to throw up is pretty difficult, or at least i think so...ive been attempting to come up with some new hands but nothing has been working really...the one i have now i believe flows pretty well, and ive been writing it long enough that i can get it up fast...it may look like shit..but whatever, ill definatley keep trying to come up with new hands..

thanks for the advice

ive got a throw im posting in a couple of minutes

Yo man, who cares if the word is long... if its too long, then change it, even so, handstyles aren't harder if they are longer.

Practice the WHOLE ALPHABET. Not jsut Element and learn each letter and get all of them to flow....then work on element afterwards. It's only 5 letters anywayz so not too much to work on. Sorry just didnt wanna hear that excuse that it's too long lol. Most people write XXXone anywayz, makin their 3, 4, 5 letter name 3 letters longer. Same as element which is 7, so no excuses... haha just fuckin practice.

And yea... thats all... peace man, 1