*Birth Defects; Call It What You Want But It Sounds Good To Me*

Daze One Million

this may or may not get closed so um, post while its hot

Baby born with three legs

Posted Thu, 24 Jul 2003

A baby boy born with three legs and two male organs around the hip in the St Elizabeth Hospital in Lusiksiki is to be flown to the Red Cross Children's Hospital in Cape Town on Thursday.

Eastern Cape health MEC Bevan Goqwana said the baby was born to an 18-year-old woman identified only as Tobeka on Thursday. It was her first child.

"It was supposed to be a twin delivery," Goqwana told Sapa. "The baby has one head, and around the hip it has two penises. It also has three legs as well as an undeveloped arm.

"There is also no anus."

Goqwana said the health department would pay for the flight to Cape Town as well as the hospital costs.

The baby will be accompanied by its mother and a doctor on the flight to Cape Town.

Sapa

http://iafrica.com/news/sa/256986.htm

-----

now the thread title makes sense......kinda

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Daze One Million

"The baby has one head, and around the hip it has two penises. It also has three legs as well as an undeveloped arm. "There is also no anus."

on second thought, they should just shoot this "thing" in the face...

:D / :beat:

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS
Originally posted by Don't Panic

No anus? I'd like to know where the intestines dump shit instead.

Why would this get closed?

That is the best headline I've seen in a minute.

maybe hes got sort of a kitchen faucet thing going on. right penis is for piss and the left is for shit, kind of a hot and cold type of thing...

ASSPISS, BALLS DEEP

Originally posted by anonymity1

Two penises? you could have fun with this one. Unless you caught a boner in public, then people would think you are hiding animals in your pants.

:lol:

animals in your pants...

Archived