DTC KYT!!!!!!!!!!

Guest seattledied

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i've seen ALOT of shit on the strip: fill ins on scaffoling, throw ups on the street,veks on roofs, smog on roofs, inside out windows...puzl,webs,kove,tmc,ofa, etc...

but i've neva seen any roll down straight letters (wit shines and an outer)10 stories up...on a building thats NEVER been hit ...

that isht just neva been done.

Originally posted by WebsterUno

I remember when 'someone' ...ahem*ahem..battled that dude from Lords...Kwiet (quiet)

on that hotel buidling, across from the old Taco Bell...in 95.

'someone' had a character blasting Kwiets characters brains out his fuckin skull.

if Im not mistaken, that hotel is RIGHT ON THE STRIP!

5th street to be exact.

Even more visible than that Kiro shot...not hating, just clarifying.

I never even seen that kiro shot until now.

KYT/DTC gets props over here...dont get shit twisted.

what about Kove and Gift? The repped too!

Ill post a pic from back in the days...Ill bring back some memories.

;)

I'm sure what you're talking about was cool. I remember WEBS POS from like 92' and seeing shit up so you don't have to clarify anything with me... people know, but this KIRO shit come on. Dude had to sneak in the fucken building while it was open for business to get shit straight. I seen that shit up. Blew my fucken mind, even if he wasn't a homie I'd give any motherfucker credit for pulling that shit off.

Image 594 and Ziek used to grill downtown as well. Hella fools get props.

... and yeah i've heard stories about that webs character with the gun for years. . .

roofwise or spotwise or whatever that kiro is the most impressive thing i've ever seen downtown, and i've got flicks of a good 50 - 100 fillins from there in main downtown between st.james park to 280 discovery museum to sj state... whatever though, as time goes on people keep pushin it further because thats what they gotta do, can't really compare old shit with new shit, doesnt really relate.

chant had a lot of roof tags up in the south first area...

Holy SHIT!!!! is the "Crazy One" 2 posts above me?.... whoa, i like the "Killin' Yo Trees" Crew.

That was a funny segment, and my boy saw a crazy one tag on a tree by some frieghts a while back.....:D

yeah, yhis Thread does need more flicks...... did you guys steal ALL the ones from CLOUT?:confused:

Archived