DTC KYT!!!!!!!!!!

Guest seattledied

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

same goes for all those fools puttin all those curly font extras on their wildstyle pieces like that veks shit from 6 years ago... buncha biters.

see people rockin day of the dead skulls for letters like those old hog throwups, puttin bandanas on their letters, or doin those african tribal masks and shit... haha.

chomp chomp.

i remmeber when mize and all thse other fools used to do their simple ass shit, then they come out to do freights at dtc spots and boom, the next week they got a style makeoever with all these thicks and thins and shit. fools are smoggin' and veksin' all over the place...

that fool veks wont even paint his new shit unless its somewhere no one will ever find.... just does simple no style straight letters in spots people see. buffs over shit right after he paints it sometimes just so no one gets to see it.

same goes for all those fools puttin all those curly font extras on their wildstyle pieces like that veks shit from 6 years ago... buncha biters.

see people rockin day of the dead skulls for letters like those old hog throwups, puttin bandanas on their letters, or doin those african tribal masks and shit... haha.

chomp chomp.

i remmeber when mize and all thse other fools used to do their simple ass shit, then they come out to do freights at dtc spots and boom, the next week they got a style makeoever with all these thicks and thins and shit. fools are smoggin' and veksin' all over the place...

that fool veks wont even paint his new shit unless its somewhere no one will ever find.... just does simple no style straight letters in spots people see. buffs over shit right after he paints it sometimes just so no one gets to see it.

the definition of insanity is doing the same thing again and again and expecting a different result.........

i agree u cant full out bite but at times u find your self influenced by another.... and much respect to veks but if hes gona paint in spots where no one sees and bites then hows he gona get better.... if some one bites u they are always wearing your old skin like when a snake sheds its skin..... so it also helps the grafitti chain keep evolving from the bottom to the top..... and in that same case theres always a bigger fish..........

peace

chomp chomp.QUOTE]

i hate to break it to you, but the people you're talking about are ignorrant mexicans from the hood who never left the hood and who sure as hell never heard of kyt or even knew there was graffiti in seattle or portland or san jo or wherever the fuck. if they ever saw a veks piece before someone taught them to use the internet 1 year ago, i'm mickey mouse.

as for mize, you called that one like i saw it.

and that kiro piece looks nothing like revok to the moron who stirred this shit up in the first place.

chomp chomp.

i heard that too i heard he did one piece where there was a steady flow of water coming out of a pipe in this crazy creek and he blended blues and greens to make it appear as if his piece was shooting water out and he never told anyone about it but accidently took it to the wrong camera place to get the film done and some graff kids mom saw it and took a sketchy flik on her camera phone to show her son and he took it to school and showed me theres also a rumor one of his tunnel pieces you can lick the E and trip balls for days cuz he some how melted thizz down and put it in his can of paint . and also he actually has a hoverboard skateboard like in back to the future and hover to different planets to rock burners but in all serious ness veks is a dope writer but please he didnt invent graffiti.