Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest seattledied

DTC KYT!!!!!!!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by EverTrublsum@Sep 7 2004, 01:14 AM

emer from end? hes dope. anyone even know whos all in dtc.kyt?

Emer from End? That guy is the shit!! Talk about murdering shit, how many frieghts does that guy have? Everyone is a burner too! I remember when he won 1st and 2nd in that frieght competion in Kwaze's magazine like in 2000 or something....

Emer from End? That guy is the shit!! Talk about murdering shit, how many frieghts does that guy have? Everyone is a burner too! I remember when he won 1st and 2nd in that frieght competion in Kwaze's magazine like in 2000 or something....

I'd say he might of done 300 freights in 10 years and not everyone was a burner, come on bro, i know he's your buddy and all but be real. Oh and you're hella funny for bringing up that gay ass magazine competion shit. lol. You should talk about that shit in the sac thread i doubt kyt is tryin to see that shit.

Originally posted by tracy tower@Mar 15 2004, 05:24 PM

someone should post those kyt mailboxes that were covered in paint pen bombs

Someone should dick slap DTCKYT yall are old. u guys bombed when i was in high school now yall are about to get krushed. U dont even have any shots in san jose still runnin if u do there not tight shots.....And if u do there already dissed :hatred:

Originally posted by UkAntFade+May 13 2005, 03:09 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (UkAntFade - May 13 2005, 03:09 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-tracy tower@Mar 15 2004, 05:24 PM

someone should post those kyt mailboxes that were covered in paint pen bombs

Someone should dick slap DTCKYT yall are old. u guys bombed when i was in high school now yall are about to get krushed. U dont even have any shots in san jose still runnin if u do there not tight shots.....And if u do there already dissed :hatred:

[/b]

does someone have an issue ....... maybe you need a tissue. :crying:

you hack cause you envy sucka.

:king: I aint from the West Coast, but from what i've seen DTC KYT heads get down....They seem to have many spots on lock.....and fr8's i've witnessed in person...many fresh e2e's, panels,and W/C... :king:

:burn: Bump them dudes...

Hahaha. Only in San Jose do you get hated on for being old, and up a long time ago. Like its a bad thing or something. HEH. Whole fuckin thread of flicks from all over the place saying 2004 and 2005, and some guy will be like "Kyt used to get up". Heh.

US coast to coast, Canada coast to coast. 10,000 freights easy... And youre fuckin talkin about SJ bridges from 1998 still. FRESH.