DTC KYT!!!!!!!!!!

Guest seattledied

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dear KILLZ : aka stat

first off you got caught 3 times before i ever got caught, actually probably more then that.. so how am i a snittch.. if i can recall didnt you kick it with the task force? they used to follow you home and go to your house and talk to you.. tell me when im lying ok... you said" i dont know what w.. is talking about, hathaway is hella cool " you even said they were talking about a few people in kyt. one in particular. you even told me that you told the task my first name. and you said you told them my last name was someone is kyts. u know who im talking about dont front... then the next week i get hemmed up at school.... seems that someone told on me.. so i get 5yrs gang probation and hella other shit.. you sir got caught 3 times in one week and got slapped on the wrist.. and talkin about kyt so what if i think veks is fresh. i aint gonna front if someone is good or not. i might not like some people in his crew but ill give respect where its due..theres probably a couple more who i think are fresh. that dont mean we wont fight or some shit when they see us or we see them. now about me. i havent done as much graf as i should have done, being that i probably havent painted in like 2 years and i still have done more than your little ass.. i got more trains that i painted that are dissed than you have ever done fill ins.. so dont even talk about doing shit. u stay in one citty little nigga. your going now where fast... you stay gettin punked. what about you getting kicked out of tsu and getting put in aoq.. what about cmk throwing a brick through your window and you not doing shit. what about you gettin stole on for your jersey at a party. i can keep on going with stories nephew... oh yeah about you some more what about when you were thought u were talking to diar on the partyline. and he said you can be in dtc.. remember when you were runnin around doing dtc tags... because you thought you were in it.. and he met you somewhere and he said that wasnt him and you got hella sad... your a dickrider you were sad because you never got in wkt like 5 years ago.. and i did.. you were bugging z... to get in, and he said no.. then you went out dissing niggas. im the reason your little ass aint a virgin. i gave you your first girl. ... you still know who im talkin about. anyways quit running your little mouth if i snitched how did i get the worst sentance out all your so called friends. quit running your fake gold front mouth on the net.. see me somewhere. i dont got time to write these long ass letters anymore. they give me headaches especially on this thread...

get on my hype<---

ps. your not mac dre so let it go... you aint hyphy either..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by priscilla119@Jun 8 2005, 07:48 PM

dear KILLZ : aka stat

first off you got caught 3 times before i ever got caught, actually probably more then that.. so how am i a snittch.. if i can recall didnt you kick it with the task force? they used to follow you home and go to your house and talk to you.. tell me when im lying ok... you said" i dont know what w.. is talking about, hathaway is hella cool " you even said they were talking about a few people in kyt. one in particular. you even told me that you told the task my first name. and you said you told them my last name was someone is kyts. u know who im talking about dont front... then the next week i get hemmed up at school.... seems that someone told on me.. so i get 5yrs gang probation and hella other shit.. you sir got caught 3 times in one week and got slapped on the wrist.. and talkin about kyt so what if i think veks is fresh. i aint gonna front if someone is good or not. i might not like some people in his crew but ill give respect where its due..theres probably a couple more who i think are fresh. that dont mean we wont fight or some shit when they see us or we see them. now about me. i havent done as much graf as i should have done, being that i probably havent painted in like 2 years and i still have done more than your little ass.. i got more trains that i painted that are dissed than you have ever done fill ins.. so dont even talk about doing shit. u stay in one citty little nigga. your going now where fast... you stay gettin punked. what about you getting kicked out of tsu and getting put in aoq.. what about cmk throwing a brick through your window and you not doing shit. what about you gettin stole on for your jersey at a party. i can keep on going with stories nephew... oh yeah about you some more what about when you were thought u were talking to diar on the partyline. and he said you can be in dtc.. remember when you were runnin around doing dtc tags... because you thought you were in it.. and he met you somewhere and he said that wasnt him and you got hella sad... your a dickrider you were sad because you never got in wkt like 5 years ago.. and i did.. you were bugging z... to get in, and he said no.. then you went out dissing niggas. im the reason your little ass aint a virgin. i gave you your first girl. ... you still know who im talkin about. anyways quit running your little mouth if i snitched how did i get the worst sentance out all your so called friends. quit running your fake gold front mouth on the net.. see me somewhere. i dont got time to write these long ass letters anymore. they give me headaches especially on this thread...

get on my hype<---

ps. your not mac dre so let it go... you aint hyphy either..

Check this out faggot....you talk alot of bullshit but won't say shit on what really went down with you SNITCH MOTHERFUCKER. When GEAS found your faggot ass you had never once painted illegally...you were at the Milpitas walls everyday riding Gazes dick. You had pictures of practically every piece he did and no doubt....you're pieces were looking just like his you biting ass motherfucker. When we asked if you could do just plain bombing letters you said you couldn't hahaha....how do you skip from bombing to piecing???....its called biting bitch. You got shit twisted you fat fuck...our krew is the reason you lost your virginity faggot, we hooked you up with MOPE LOL. We taught you your style and how to tag. You ain't shit but a snitch motherfucker. You even told us the day you got hemmed up by task force...."fool I gave up everybody I knew that we didn't like, I gave up graffhead, I gave up Yeah....SB, OH, Tokio" You were droppin names of motherfuckers you had never even met but just happened to hear of. FUCKIN PUSSY....then all of a sudden, the task force knows where I live and hits me up. FUnny how you say you got 5 yrs probation when we had seen you out the same day the task force hemmed you up. I got locked that same day they hit me up BITCH. You lying fat fucking cock sucker....you ain't shit and niether is your bitch ass krew. You soft motherfucker...what kind of motherfucker turns on his own crew that taught him and had his back and gets in a crew that they had beef with...BITCH MOVE MOTHERFUCKER!!! And when I heard, you didn't even have the fuckin balls to tell me you had got in WKT. I spit on rat fat motherfuckers like you. We taught you everything you know....you never had a style of your own just all of ours put together. SO who you biting now you fat fuck ??? Dick riding motherfuckers you say you got beef with...what kind of BITCH IS THIS ??? When I had beef with y'all you tried to dick ride me and get me in your crew putting me in all your stupid ass magazine hahahah and now you look at KYT's shit and jock but say you'll fight em when y'all see em hahahahaha BITCH ASS FAT FUCK. Y'all ain't shit and we'll mos def see eachother on the outs....I had mercy for your fat crippled ass to not beat your ass you scared fuck. YOU"RE SCARED BITCH....what happened with your homie THINK when y'all came through and found out I was alone ???? I called y'all motherfuckers snitches to your faces....3 on 1 and y'all ain't do shit. Especially your fatass...you were standing the farthest away from me, smart thinking. We'll see eachother though....things ain't the same as before, don't get shit twisted. You wanna see anyone of us we're always downtown come through one time you fat fuck. Come get smashed just like CHEWY and his homies....just like SB and his cousins....just like OH and BUKET. We don't play no more you faggot....THIS IS ALWAYS ON TOP bitch.....you ain't even the dirt beneath my cleet you BITCH. SEE ME ONE TIME BITCH.....you know who the fuck this is, SNITCH MOTHERFUCKER....AOT BITCH and STATS ain't no little kid no more you fat fuck....I got money that says my nigga'll bloody you up real nice. We ain't bout no bear mase neither you scared ass faggot.