DTC KYT!!!!!!!!!!

Guest seattledied

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by kuato lives@May 13 2005, 04:28 PM

Hahaha. Only in San Jose do you get hated on for being old, and up a long time ago. Like its a bad thing or something. HEH. Whole fuckin thread of flicks from all over the place saying 2004 and 2005, and some guy will be like "Kyt used to get up". Heh.

US coast to coast, Canada coast to coast. 10,000 freights easy... And youre fuckin talkin about SJ bridges from 1998 still. FRESH.

Im not hatin because there old and still up....Its because they give no respect to youngsters in san jose that are gettin up more than them now so they just want to try to diss.

Originally posted by UkAntFade+May 14 2005, 05:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (UkAntFade - May 14 2005, 05:20 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-kuato lives@May 13 2005, 04:28 PM

Hahaha. Only in San Jose do you get hated on for being old, and up a long time ago. Like its a bad thing or something. HEH. Whole fuckin thread of flicks from all over the place saying 2004 and 2005, and some guy will be like "Kyt used to get up". Heh.

US coast to coast, Canada coast to coast. 10,000 freights easy... And youre fuckin talkin about SJ bridges from 1998 still. FRESH.

Im not hatin because there old and still up....Its because they give no respect to youngsters in san jose that are gettin up more than them now so they just want to try to diss.

[/b]

^^^^ :rolleyes: ^^^^

Originally posted by o7iVNs+May 13 2005, 01:44 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (o7iVNs - May 13 2005, 01:44 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by UkAntFade@May 13 2005, 03:09 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-tracy tower@Mar 15 2004, 05:24 PM

someone should post those kyt mailboxes that were covered in paint pen bombs

Someone should dick slap DTCKYT yall are old. u guys bombed when i was in high school now yall are about to get krushed. U dont even have any shots in san jose still runnin if u do there not tight shots.....And if u do there already dissed :hatred:

does someone have an issue ....... maybe you need a tissue. :crying:

you hack cause you envy sucka.

[/b]

Sounds like someone got wrote on.

Originally posted by lyricalwisdom+May 15 2005, 06:30 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lyricalwisdom - May 15 2005, 06:30 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by o7iVNs@May 13 2005, 01:44 PM

Originally posted by UkAntFade@May 13 2005, 03:09 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-tracy tower@Mar 15 2004, 05:24 PM

someone should post those kyt mailboxes that were covered in paint pen bombs

Someone should dick slap DTCKYT yall are old. u guys bombed when i was in high school now yall are about to get krushed. U dont even have any shots in san jose still runnin if u do there not tight shots.....And if u do there already dissed :hatred:

does someone have an issue ....... maybe you need a tissue. :crying:

you hack cause you envy sucka.

Sounds like someone got wrote on.

[/b]

Actually i shouldnt say shit like that DTCKYT still krush and they get ups tooo..

Originally posted by priscilla119@Mar 26 2004, 01:09 AM

veks is fresh...

:king: :king: :king: :king: Look at this fat piece of shit snitch no good faggit...why you all on kyt's dik all of a sudden i can recall a conversation on the partyline when some fat pig told me his piece of shit krew can kill kyt....hahahahahahahaha your such a fan i thought wkt can take kyt out the game you funnystyle pig GUS you aint nuthin but a two faced biting snitch tell everyone why you stopped writing GRAE....rememeber biting GAZE's pieces when we met you you aint never painted shit in your life BITCH we raised you SON :king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived