is an ipod worth my $300 bucks?

ShitFuck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest me IS cool
Originally posted by angelofdeath

ipods are good. the best in there category. lets face it, who consistenly listens to 10,000 songs? granted i have close to a 1000 cd's i can guarantee you i havent listened to half of them in years.

but like someone said above you cant beat it as a hard drive that plays music. i have booted from my ipod a few times to transfer shit and it has worked effortlessly. seriously guys Apple makes the best hardware on the market. you cant go wrong.

i think we hear so much stuff about the ipod because they are the best selling and best players out. what kind of problems happen to the others?

i also find it funny how everyone gets mad about that battery thing as if EVERY single ipod battery automatically dies after the warranty is up. check the new macworld on what they have done to help consumers out on this. cmon now i work on cars everyday for a living and that would be like me saying...." oh no i dont want to buy that honda civic because it the one of the most reliable, easiest to maintain, gas sipping car out, but they had a problem on early 90's honda's occasionally with long crank times or no starts after the car has been baking in the sun due to bad solder joints in the main relay. so i wont ever buy that car."

Hehehe I believe this by far is the best way to sum it all up!

:king:

Archived