SACE IRAK

fect_9

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

diggin through some digi's form 5 years ago... much respect out to this man. I remember reading that Vice special on him around 2000-2001 and how hyped it got me on going out to NY to see how Sace and Irak get down. Rest well... a true king and inspiration to myself

IMG_0866-1.jpg

IMG_0894-1.jpg

IMG_0930-1.jpg

IMG_0931-2.jpg

IMG_1000-1.jpg

IMG_1001.jpg

IMG_1016.jpg

IMG_0894-1.jpg

This photo is crazy, because the yellow n red throw is "TEAZ" from Boston a dear friend who passed 4 years ago from an over dose..Drug addiction has taken the lives of way to many people..Addiction is stronger than any human could possibly be, how ever there is a way out....My heart goes out to all the fallen writers and there families..R.I.P SACER IRAK

great writer met him once.. a hand ful of comments are just out of control,, the "27" club with himi and janis etc... lets get serios for a second..also, they guys brother was banging mary kate and his family had more money than god, its not tuff to play dope head hip hat hipster with that family life, and i know "he shunned" his money but having said that , i restpect the guys work, im just not sure i respect the "character" and i know ill get shit on fo rthat one but its fine.

great writer met him once.. a hand ful of comments are just out of control,, the "27" club with himi and janis etc... lets get serios for a second..also, they guys brother was banging mary kate and his family had more money than god, its not tuff to play dope head hip hat hipster with that family life, and i know "he shunned" his money but having said that , i restpect the guys work, im just not sure i respect the "character" and i know ill get shit on fo rthat one but its fine.

:rolleyes:

you met him once and know his character....your a fucking moron..worry about your own life and

show some respect..no debate.

Yous are fucking idiots an man died and you think it's funny to trash him. It's more then graffiti, people lost there friend cousin uncle brother the whole nine state your name if you really have a problem. I never met the kid but we have mutual friends RIP Dash Sace Snow.....and real talk if you have a problem pm me and we can handle it anywhere anytime im between philadelphia and new york weekly.

Take it into consideration really, it's more then graffiti a talented person lost his life if you ain't paying respects or giving him props, keep your words to yourself and keep it moving.