SACE IRAK

fect_9

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i know i love vice still got the 1st issue i ever got... the gay issue NH from like spring 99. but they r madd hard to find out in boston. so if u can hook the kid up with some info on how to yolj them up much appreciated

The older American Apparel, NH, on newbury has them.

those tags are by wyse. and retard toys saying "rip sace" next to their shitty tags are hilarious

I would not agree to that statement...We all have grown up inspired by people we didn't know or would never come to know...and when a person of this value to us passes, it's a loss...because in someway we felt we knew at least a part of a person and shared that experience. I know many writers...including BIG NAME writers...who hit up a certain someone that they didn't know, out of RESPECT for what that person did. I did not know Dash, but I respect what he did, especially in my city (SF), and have hit him up. Anyone should do so, just to keep that shit out there.....

• 2 weeks later...
I would not agree to that statement...We all have grown up inspired by people we didn't know or would never come to know...and when a person of this value to us passes, it's a loss...because in someway we felt we knew at least a part of a person and shared that experience. I know many writers...including BIG NAME writers...who hit up a certain someone that they didn't know, out of RESPECT for what that person did. I did not know Dash, but I respect what he did, especially in my city (SF), and have hit him up. Anyone should do so, just to keep that shit out there.....

!!! my thoughts exactly

Archived