friGay

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I NEED TO PUT THE BOTTLE DOWN/... IVE GOT A BAD DRINKING PROBLEM SO IM GOING TO TRY AND GO THIS WEEKEND WITHOUT DRINKING.. I KNOW IT WOULD BE MROPE LOGICAL TO START WITH TRYING TO QUIT DRINK DURING THE WEEK BUT I NEED TO START ASAP..

SO NO POPS FOR ME THIS WEEKEND.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Tonight: A truly historic moment which at this time I am not at liberty to discuss.

Tomorrow: Deal with hangovers, maybe hit up the beach for a while. Probably take it easy during the night, play pool with a couple of friends at my place.

Sunday: All-day drinking at Gilligan's Island with friends and the Dad. Head back home at night, sober up watching a movie and drinking water. ORRRR drink more while watching movie.

tonight- hangen out with an old friend, free beer. racing crappy cars, and sayen goodbye to them.

saturday- cous's baby shower, whole family is gonna be there, so ill hit two birds with one stone and say goodbye to them.

sunday- goin to another friends place and messing his house up

fast forward---------->

tuesday@4 am, i ship out

Today:

- Go to Makros' house and gently fist its moist vagina for awhile, then donkey punch it.

- Dinner with mom & her boyfriend for his birthday or some shit. I guess I'm supposed to be cooking something as well but nobody has told me when it is yet and I'm damn well not buying any food for him.

- Go home and eat some of the wonderful shiitake mushrooms I have laying around which for some reason always make me see things.

- Walk around town and put up some stickers and stencils I've been making for the past week.

- Die.

Tomorrow:

- Rise from the dead, not unlike the sweet little baby lord jesus christ

- If its warm out, trip all day and wander around. If its cold, stay in and drink whiskey with some old hippies.

- Hit up the bars for awhile, piss off all the bartenders by only ordering water and not tipping when its a slow night because of break.

- Go home.

- Die again.

Sunday:

- ?