Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
afterten

day vs. night

Originally posted by kliptik

what about tagging?

now theres a question for 12ers.

any writers on here down for bearing the marker during daylight hours? those spots where your thinking, damn this would be a good place for my name but i dont know when ill be back here again. it could be awhile...

would you do it?

i hate to respond to this because it's not about trains, but for christ's sake, it's just not that big a deal. if you want to, do it. if it doesn't feel right, don't. same goes for night/day spots, eventually, with experience you just rely on what feels right when you're deciding to work at a spot. it's not fullproof, but it's better than taking advice from anyone on here who doesn't live in your town or know your yard or whatever. every situation's different and you just have to feel it out.

Originally posted by porque

...why the hell would you even need to ask a question like this?...of course it's better to paint in the daytime...it's just not always possible...so you have to be able to knock out burners at night too...

Porque is right. Daylight hits are the shit, but this isnt possible in all yards. If you want to do freights and you need to go in your yard at night then you need to go in at night.

Fr8rokr: I delt with that shit for years. The only viable solution I know of is just to move. I switched states and multiplied my numbers by 20 just because of location. I used to have a balanced diet of almost everything and now I'm solely stuck on one thing because it's everywhere and a LOT less chill than anything else. Now I wonder how many scenes can say that...

daytime aint that cool. i try to hard during the day the rare times that ive done shit in the day. ive done some day shit for video but it aint cool. every day spot ive heard of around where ive been gets hot and fools get caught. plus at night when workers or cops come into the yard you can see them way before they see you. in the day when you can see them they can see you then its to late. i heard in portland some dumb fucks called there daytime spot the boom box yard. because they brought there boomboxes in the yard. of coarse they blew it up and got caught painting in the day just like alot of dip shit writers from portland that painted train spots in the day. blew them up for day and night usage. just paint them at night its better .beleive me i know .. and your eyes will get used to it... or do silver and black or white and black. which are my favorites anyway.....

Originally posted by IRON HEAD

AINT NO SPOT TOO DARK TO PAINT @ NIGHT... YOUR EYES GET ADJUSTED TO IT... UNLESS U JUST STARTED PAINTING... AND WHO THE FUCK WOULD NOT WANT TO PAINT IN THE DAY?!

Maybe those who don't want to get caught.

Check out the weather... its full moon here and almost clear skies. I should be out! :o

Originally posted by Kirby p

then we all agree, full moon painting is ill.

word!!!

that's th BEST time to go...

Originally posted by BlueStreaks

If I were a good enough writter to do trains,I'd go in the day

you suck at life.....go away.

Luck you, i don't have any Fr8's out here. i know where they are wich is miles away.:(