PAINTING THE INSIDES

lepthebeard

Guest rob deer

i've gone with the underside I beam underneath a tall ridged hopper before when it's raining...you get a hell of a lot wetter but at least you're up on the outside, and to someone sitting in a low sitting import or sometshit, you're right in their eye.

also, i'm paranoid of getting my train struck by lightning, while i'm holding a flamable can.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i see open box cars all the time in my local yard, which means you see open/empty boxcars in your yard, which means everyone will still see your shit painted inside the boxcars. when i have to hide i paint under trains on the wheels wherever. if ive been there that means you might end up in the same spot, and if its not you its someone else. so in conclusion painting the insides, outsides, underneaths, roofs, it doesnt matter youre still painting so keep that shit up!

Guest soneMILWwi
Originally posted by rob deer

i've gone with the underside I beam underneath a tall ridged hopper before when it's raining...you get a hell of a lot wetter but at least you're up on the outside, and to someone sitting in a low sitting import or sometshit, you're right in their eye.

also, i'm paranoid of getting my train struck by lightning, while i'm holding a flamable can.

smell my feet...

• 3 weeks later...

i caught a king 157 piece on the inside of a car with a bode character and all..i got flicks too it was a b-day dedication to one of his children...really fresh too..i did a piece on the inside of a gondola that was dedicated to a lonely tramp on a cold night...you know riding by himself. insides are fresh just a rare catch..i wouldnt reccomend doing them "ALL THE TIME" but one here and there is cool you know!

i rarely get boxcars with the door opened out here but sometime when they are I see some stuff like

lewis hollow

clok hollow

some really fresh but weird characters

hobos streaks..

must been more but i cant remember

but eh lepthebeard, did you get my email? if you wanna keep contact hit the "email" button..just scroll down from here to the end of my reply.. you'll see it.

peace

:crazy:

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by lepthebeard

...waste of paint??...naa it's not all about getting noticed for me, I know what I'm up to, I get flicks, I had fun...that's all that matters for me...surprised no one else does this on the regular...word Alabama, imagine seeing them years from now, keeping the tramps company and putting smirks on the faces of workers...

LOOKS LIKE YOU JUST ANSWERED YOUR OWN QUESTION.........

ive thaught of the concept before. It would be pretty fuckin dark, no moonlight or nothing but still... as long as you get a flick- its a differant way to think outside the box. I wouldnt go checking the sinside carts of every train- but you would just be doing it for yourself